ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Local Guides Village Exploring!

Nice photography!

Hello @ShafiulB , Thanks for tagging me here and also for sharing such a great post. We're waiting for the next great post.

Keep Exploring! Happy Guiding!  

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

@ShafiulB Your vivid nature is thriving well I see, It almost seems like an untouched part of the world, its green texture displays I kind of natural way how nature should be.

New Zealand has that similar view as well.

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito Thanks for your comment.  Its really a green nature area like a small forest. But its is true that our country even our local area are dense population area. This area is like a seaside forestry due to the high tide and flood during the rainey season. this part is  situated between two side dam of the Gumti river . 

@ShahMdSultan Thanks you for your comment . Hope you will see more better post in next.

Level 9

Beautiful @ShafiulB 🙂
I love all those greens. especially that sugarcane field..

Connect Moderator

@IlankovanT Thanks for your comment and feeling glad you like this....

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

@ShafiulB ছবিগুলো অসাধারণ । একদম পকৃতি তে  বিমোহিত হবার মতো। আপনার থেকে অনেক কিছু শিখার আছে। পরবর্তী মিট আপ এ দেখা হবে শীঘ্রই।    

Connect Moderator

@Bokor_Rahman  অবশ্যই দেখা হবে ভাই। আপনার কাছ থেকেও কিছু শেখার আছে । 

আশা করি খুব শীঘ্রই মিট আপ ডাকা হবে।

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing @ShafiulB, your village looks amazing!

Can someone go for fishing in the Gumti? Are there trails for hiking?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@VasT I am so so happy that you like this post and that' mean you already visit my village virtually.

Yes we have all facilities like walking trails, play ground and Ferry ghat where small local boats Available   for exploring and fishing. 

Gumti riverside area is looks like a small forest where birds singing, Forest exploring  we may enjoy.

Former Google Contributor

Many thanks for your reply, that sounds great @ShafiulB.

That's the best part of Connect: you learn so many things about so many places all around the world, it's like you've been there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!