PositiveVibes77's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides In My Area

I wonder if there are more Local Guides in our city. Our place is pretty small.

That would be great to meet likeminded people. I would be a meet-up host with great pleasure.

Would you advise me how exactly can I find the Local Guides in my area. 

I've seen some in the reviews but when I pressed names the links were not active. I couldn't contact.This lovely place is close to my house.This lovely place is close to my house.

Meet you all at Connect Live 2020

Mukachevo, Закарпатська область, Україна
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides In My Area

Hi @PositiveVibes77 A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

At LGSummit17 we had a wonderful Local Guide From your country, @NatalkaR

Are you going to apply for Connect Live

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 10

Re: Local Guides In My Area

@PositiveVibes77 hi!!! I'm Natalka Ryaba from Kyiv.Nice to meet you here!
Can you imagine - I was in Uzhgorod two days ago, it's very close to Mukachevo. 

Thanks @ErmesT for tagging! It's very nice to meet new local guides in Ukraine! :-)))))))