AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 1 T100 Star Photos All LGs (May, 2022)

@BeeCee Something doesn't seem right. I'm seeing a photo of a lovely mountain scenery labelled as H & H Supermarket.

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

Caption: @LudwigGermany's Star Photo of Airport Munich Terminal 2 uploaded onto Google Maps on 2019-11-15 and showing star views of 3,413,101 as at 2022-12-05Caption: @LudwigGermany's Star Photo of Airport Munich Terminal 2 uploaded onto Google Maps on 2019-11-15 and showing star views of 3,413,101 as at 2022-12-05

This is a screenshot of my all-time star photo. It is the airport terminal two in Munich Germany. I shot it on my flight back from Connect Live 2019 which will always be in my memories.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Connect Moderator

An interesting star photo @LudwigGermany and what I find really interesting about it is that we have very few airport/airline related star photos on the leaderboards. In fact, on the latest star photo leaderboards we had only 2!  Perhaps you have highlighted an opportunity to others for potential star photos 🤔

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Caption: Star Photo by @LaloPadilla uploaded onto Google Maps on 28th March 2019  and showing views at 05/15/2022Caption: Star Photo by @LaloPadilla uploaded onto Google Maps on 28th March 2019 and showing views at 05/15/2022

This is my star photo, It's a general photo of the interior of a mall, pretty random photo

Connect Moderator

Wooow.. lots of view you got there @LaloPadilla ..

I haven’t updated my inputs dan form for quite some times @AdamGT .. hopefully I can do it soon 🎉. cheers from wet, windy Welly 

Connect Moderator

Wow, impressive views @LaloPadilla.  You need to also update the screenshot date on your data entry. Not doing so affects your position on the star photos leaderboards 😉

Connect Moderator

Try the new way @indahnuria.  You will be surprised how easy, peasy it is  😉  The other thing to keep in mind is that you are missing out on recording your data history. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks! @indahnuria  It was good while it was the featured photo, now it is just in a sea of hundreds of photos 😂

@AdamGT Finally I updated my stats, the new way is really easy, good job!

Connect Moderator

Will work on it soon… been bombarded by works and recently had a business trip to Cook Islands @AdamGT . Can’t wait to update the data in the new way 🎉🎉

Level 7

@AnnetteCP's Star Photo of La Gourmandine uploaded onto Google Maps on 2021-07-11 and showing star views of 1,054,592 as at 2022-05-04

This is a screenshot taken on July 11, 2021 just outside La Gourmandine Bakery in Pittsburgh.