AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

@AdamGT I've been inputting this month's data and exploring the platform a bit more.... it's very well organized and we can already preview the month's results before it's edited.
Congratulations again for the excellent work!

Ana Coelho
Level 8

Re: T100 AvgViewsPhoto all LGs (April, 2022)

Eu tenho 2 milhões de visualizações em 1 foto.

Captura de tela 2022-04-27 092623.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Re: T100 AvgViewsPhoto all LGs (April, 2022)

That's an interesting star photo @Dago-GoodC, thank you for sharing it with us.  To keep things better organized, I have moved your star photo  post here so that it will be together with all other Local Guide star photos.  It would be a good idea if you would read the steps to add your star photo as it will help you improve your post. For this, there are a number of articles here on Connect that explain how to edit your post and I refer you to this one by @ErmesT  should you need help with this.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

That's great news and thank you for the positive feedback @ACCoelho20.  I'm now preparing for the BIG one, the star photos leaderboard post which I hope will be published on Sunday 1st May.  I'm hoping that things and features will gradually improve after a few cycles.

Connect Moderator

Well done @Chuan_Chee, I see that your Porter Airlines star photo is flying higher and higher!  In your feedback #120 you mentioned when entering your link there was a popup saying it is the wrong format.  I checked your link and it is correct so could you please revisit and re-enter your link and in reply to this message add a screenshot of the pop-up you see.

Level 8

Re: 1 T100 Star Photos All LGs (May, 2022)

Screenshot_20220504_004302_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

 ‏الاطّلاع على ما نشرته على خرائط Google
مرشد محلي في المستوى 7
https://maps.app.goo.gl/zRwigsRg6S2qVtDk7

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing your star photo of Adam Tools Inc with us @feras1972 however, I have moved it to the Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos post where it should be posted and will be together with the star photos of all other Local Guides.  I also recommend that you read the Steps to add your star photo in that post and see how you can improve your star photo post.  You will see there instructions there on how to participate on the Top 100 leaderboards, should you wish to.

In the meantime, as you are new to the Connect Community, in case you haven't already done so, to help you quickly get your feet on the ground here and to make your experience even better, I recommend that you check out Your guide to Connect.  Also, should you need any help you can always refer to our Help Desk.  Other great articles to read include How do I write a post on Connect and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect.  Finally, I recommend that you take a moment to introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides in the Community via the our monthly Introduce Yourself post.

Enjoy!

Level 9

Re: AdamGT's Star Photo

Aboyahia70_0-1651917602049.png

Shown above is my current star photo. As you can see its clinic room in biggest of Riyadh kingdom hospital

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing your great photo with us @BeeCee.  Perhaps it's your best or one of your best photos however this post is not about your best photo but rather, it is about your most viewed photo. which I call your star photo!  Please have another read of the opening post and follow the procedure detailed there and if you wish to participate, simply edit your post and replace your current photo with your star photo.