VijayDesai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Limit of Maximum number of members for tagging in a post

@ErmesT @VijayDesai @bdmafuz brother I tried to tag more more LGs by edit my post again n again and that why I did it.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the feedback @AmbrishVarshney

So you did a kind of workaround to bypass the limitations.

The limit in the tagging has been created just for avoiding the overtagging, that in several case (probably not in your case) is simply disturbing the community.

Please try to avoid this kind of use. If you need to tag more people, you can do it on a reply.

Thank you for understanding

Ermes

Level 10

@ErmesT ok sir

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @AmbrishVarshney and @VijayDesai,

I would like to remind you that over-tagging other Local Guides on Connect is considered harassment and it is a direct violation of the Local Guides Rules.

Sharing methods and techniques used to manipulate Local Guides Connect is also a violation of the Local Guides Rules.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Already replied will not do it again