Ashraf_Siddik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Languages

I can't find specific Language to add language option. How i can select add language of missing language IMG_20190222_004032.png

Ashraf_Siddik
Bangladesh
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Languages

@Ashraf_Siddik  Hi! bro. There are 35  specific languages for tagging by language on Connect and hope Local guides team will add more language option to connect in future.

Otherwise, if you want to add the Bengali Language on connect please vote in this idea with your opinion.

Happy Guiding!

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@Ashraf_Siddik  Hi! bro. There are 35  specific languages for tagging by language on Connect and hope Local guides team will add more language option to connect in future.

Otherwise, if you want to add the Bengali Language on connect please vote in this idea with your opinion.

Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ashraf_Siddik the languages present in this list are the ones supported by Google Translate. What language do you need?

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich @Which language i select when my first language is Bengali and second is English?

Ashraf_Siddik
Connect Moderator

Whichever language you feel more comfortable reading @Ashraf_Siddik 

You are welcome to make posts in Bengali or in English and you can read them in either. It is entirely up to you.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ashraf_Siddik,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! : ]

In addition to what @ShafiulB and @PaulPavlinovich kindly suggested, I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Vietnamese language tag since the post would be presented in English (for further remark, do feel free to check the post How do I find posts in my preferred language?)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!