DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Missing Photos in Google Maps

Thank you for reaching out to us @cfeilwsu, and thank you for your help @ErmesT. The team is investigating the issue right now. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: My photos and reviews disappeared

Thank you for reaching to us @Anonymous, and thank you for your help @ErmesT. The team is currently investigating the issue.

As @AdriansyahPutera mentioned that can you please check your desktop? And please let me know if you see the same on both desktop and mobile? Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: All my reviews gone.

Hi @Lolley9807 

Yes, it is a known issue, and the team is already investigating on it.

It happened in the past, and has been always fixed. If you check on your contributions, you will see that all your review are counted. @Atsukot 

Level 8

Re: Missing Photos in Google Maps

Happening to me as well.  Frustrating part is that without more robust reporting/tracking tools for photos uploaded, I have no idea which are not loaded.  I try to take nice images and not just snapshots, so it is tough to deal with no utility or portal to use to organize or even track my contributions (if they even get loaded somewhere).

Connect Moderator

Re: You haven't written any review yet

Thank you for reporting @Shivam_Bhaskar 

Other Local Guides reported about this issue, so it has been already escalated and is under check

A feedback from Google Moderators will come, when they will have more information to share.

Thank you for your patience

Level 8

Woke up to find all my photos and reviews are missing!

As a local guide I enjoy adding photos and I monitor which photos are attracting the most views. So I check my photo counts every morning and collate the results. I have done this for the last year. I have uploaded 2905 photos in total, mainly from Canada and the UK, with my most popular photo having over 600, 000 views.

Anyway I woke this morning to find I have no photos within my photo gallery and also no reviews under my reviews tab. Instead I have sign suggesting I learn how to add photos and my review tab is completely blank. It appears my photos are still being shown on google maps and are still linked to my name.

I wondered if anyone else had the same problem or if anyone knows how this can be rectified.

I would be grateful for any help.

Michael S. Connolly
Connect Moderator

Re: Woke up to find all my photos and reviews are missing!

Thank you for reporting @tuffty 

Other Local Guides reported about this issue, so it has been already escalated and is under check.

If you chek your contributions clicking on your profile, you will see that all the contributions are counted, and you will find them in the places where you added photos or reviews. Is only an issue with the visualization in the profile.

A feedback from Google Moderators will come, when they will have more information to share.

Connect Moderator

Re: Reviews missing

Thank you for reporting @Cathal282 

Other Local Guides reported about this issue, so it has been already escalated and is under check.

If you chek your contributions clicking on your profile, you will see that all the contributions are counted, and you will find them in the places where you added photos or reviews. Is only an issue with the visualization in the profile.

Level 6
Level 6

Re: Woke up to find all my photos and reviews are missing!

Hi Guys , My contribution is completely empty and if you go via profile it's  the same story only the reviews are still there. If I go via the site where it was placed,  I can see the image, however  if I try and view my own photo it won't go to profile, strangely the very next person's photo  you can view and check his or her profile  no problem. JvZ

Level 9

Minhas Avaliações e fotos sumiram

Não consigo mais visualizar as minhas avaliações e fotos. Este problema vem ocorrendo há 2 dias. Alguém da comunidade que possa me orientar?Avaliações não estão sendo visualizadasAvaliações não estão sendo visualizadas