Not applicable

Re: My photos and reviews disappeared

Thank you for replying 

I didn't checked it through desktop.

I will check and inform you tomorrow 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for replying  @ErmesT .How can I know when a modorator answer this question. 

I have sent you a message and friend request throug messenger. Did you leave Facebook.

Connect Moderator

You will know for sure when we will have some news, @Anonymous 

I am not too much in Facebook (maybe once every two weeks) and I use it mostly for my private life, but thank you in any case.

Level 7

Missing Photos in Google Maps

None of my photos that I have added to Google Maps are showing up anymore.  There is just a blank space when I go to my contributions and select photos.  Is anyone else having this issue?  When I click on my badge, it shows that I have uploaded them and my view count is still there.maps1.JPGmaps2.JPG

Connect Moderator

Re: Missing Photos in Google Maps

Thank you for reporting @cfeilwsu 

Other Local Guides reported about this issue, so it has been already escalated and is under check

A feedback from Google Moderators will come, when they will have more information to share.

Thank you for your patience

Level 7

Re: Missing Photos in Google Maps

After searching around, I noticed other users having the same issue so I figured it was more than just me.  Thank you for the update!

Level 8

All my reviews gone.

• I'm sure this is a known issue by now? All 500 of my reviews have disappeared. Is this being worked on?Screenshot_20190214-100610_Maps.jpg

Level 8

Re: I do not see my own photos in the my contribution tab

I reinstalled my browser, deleted the cache, logged in again and unfortunately no results. I still see the same picture as in the picture from the first answer

Level 8

Making edits no longer works with AR update

Since the introduction of the AR update, most of my edits are not validated; Maps says there's a server issue. Checking information works, everything else doesn't.

Also, all my reviews seem to have disappeared. The points are still there, but the review tab is BLANK. All the places I reviewed before are now suggested to be reviewed.

Level 7

You haven't written any review yet

1. In review section it is being displayed as "You haven't posted any review yet"
  2. Screenshot_20190215-000616.png