BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: more than 10 000 kudo disappeared !!! Kudo market drop !!⬇️

@Rezgar,

I am merging this older thread into the new known issue post I have created for kudos drops. Please subscribe to my new thread for additional updates on kudos!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

what's up?

Many days ago I posted a post under the name "Why is my Total Kudos Received countdown?"

Afterward, several friends and local guides posted comments on this post.
Today my Total Kudos Received countdown again and I wanted to comment on this post. But I realized the post has been completely erased.
Who is there to explain what happened?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: what's up?

Hi Dear Friends
@OSAMA @Badruddeen @TorM 
Do you know Where is my post?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Hey @Rezgar,

Thanks for noting this. We've created a Known Issue: Drop in Kudos on your Connect profile post where we will be updating you on the progress of solving this issue. I'll move your post there.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

even my post too  @Rezgar and today i lose more than 1000 kudos

Re: Ada apa dengan Kudos ?

Hey @PaDeSSo and @AgoesSantosa,

Thanks for reaching out. We are currently working on a solution to this issue. I'll move this thread to the Known Issue: Drop in Kudos on your Connect profile post. Make sure you subscribe and follow our updates.

@ErmesT, thanks for your help.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

kudos still dropping ??

good morning evening all

kudos still dropping and kudos dropping posts still deleting ??

what happened ??

@BruceDM !!

Level 9

Re: Known Issue: Drop in Kudos on your Connect profile - 7/9/18

Thank you sir @BruceDM for sharing your very  informative post.

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

I have lose more than 2000 kudos, I have increase my spirit to be on 1st page #16, but now i'm on #24 page 2

Connect Moderator

Re: kudos still dropping ??