Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Invitation to World Blood Donor Day 2023

@Sagir where in Abuja ?

Level 7

This is fantastic @Sagir! Thank you for sharing and highlighting this important day. I recently donated last week but I love to see others donate and us creating more awareness on this! 

Connect Moderator

@ogewuru you can visit any Hospital.

If you are around Utako, there is NNPC Hospital right next to Utako market that is where I will be donating tomorrow you can visit there.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Very nice of you @ChinonsoOnukwugha 
keep doing great

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

@Sagir 

Wow proud of you every year i see your post .

Friends every drop of blood count it can save life we should donate blood,I used donate blood during college time till i got married but after delivery hemoglobin came down After that they strictly told not give blood , Anaemic  can't give blood & Now BP is also there.

But I am happy my son gives every 3 months  latest he gave his Platelets to cancer patient.

Give blood save life.

Here in Mumbai if we donate blood they give certificate & card when u need u will get back blood from blood bank free.

Level 10

My 36th blood donation, photo by davidhynoMy 36th blood donation, photo by davidhyno

Excellent idea dear @Sagir , I think donating blood is one of the best altruistic gestures that human beings can do! And it has a dual purpose: first, it helps those in need, second, it helps one's blood to regenerate itself! This photo of me is old, I need to fix some blood values and then I'll start donating regularly again!

Bye and happy donation to all Local Guides!

David

Level 4

I completed my 2nd-time blood donation.

Connect Moderator

@mohdmansoori 

Please clean your post signature.

Connect is a place for volunteers, not for business promotion,  and your signature can be considered Spam here

Thank you 

Level 8

Great work of humanity.

Level 9

Wonderful @Sagir Bhai.

i had donated so far twice blood and agree that it recovering with in 72 hr.

however lot of myth in people's mind i think this is only because lac of awarness a lot can be done by LG also here.

i can assure on my part surly will do and update you for the same.

regards.Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards