HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Introduce a park in your region

IMG_20181005_123206.jpg

The playground of children, jogging course, community space, and relaxing spot for the people is a park. There are parks in most cities and a lot of people spend a holiday or a rest time there.

By the way, do you know the rules for using a park are not the same for each region and country? Does a park in your region allow smoking or drinking alcohol? And what kinds of playground equipment are there in the park? The information that you think it is in common may unusual for travelers. Please check rules and write it on your review. Of course, together with beautiful photos.

Please share us good parks and tips.

Points for introducing a park

1. Taking a photo of notice sign

The notice sign tells us important information. Before doing barbeque, playing with a ball and drinking alcohol, you can confirm it is allowed or not. And some parks deny pets or vehicles.

2. Introducing playground equipment

What kinds of playground equipment and facilities are there? In addition to accessibility, restroom and drinking fountain are important.

3. Showing the environment of the park

Let's describe how good park.

4. Introducing seasonal beautiful scene

Most of the parks have trees, therefore you can enjoy views each season. Let's share the charming photos on the map. Some people may come there for seeing it.

5. Introducing unique points
This is a unique park in Japan. Do you know what is this? 

For Japanese

公園は世界中にあり、沢山の人に親しまれています。様々な楽しみ方のある公園ですが、国や地域によって使い方やルールが異なることはご存知ですか?公園を紹介する際にはきれいな写真と一緒に、そういったルールも紹介して見てください。

日本の公園には桜があることが多いですね。みなさんも近所の素敵な公園を紹介してみませんか?

Japan
58 comments
Level 9

Re: Introduce a park in your region

very nice post @HiroyukiTakisawa , let me arrange parks photos , and choose upon this post requirements 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Me encanto tu post @HiroyukiTakisawa, muy buenas Fotos, y consejos para hacer las fotos de los parques. Lamentablemente creo que no todos los lugares del mundo son tan ordenados, prolijos y demarcados como los que veo de Japón, creo que el sistema Toyota lo aplican en todo, es un elogio.

En Tierra del Fuego las plazas o parques infantiles son mas austeros y no hay tanto verde como tampoco muchos arboles, supongo que es una cuestión de tiempo, la mayoría de las plazas se están creando en estos momentos.

Te comparto algunas fotos unas de Rio Grande y otras de Ushuaia.

UshuaiaUshuaiaRio GrandeRio Grande

Saludos Farid.

Connect Moderator

Hi, @OSAMA

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to reading a review of Jordan's park:-)

Connect Moderator

Hi, @FaridTDF

Hahaha, maybe. However, it is important and interesting that we know the rules of the park in each country:-)

Your photos also very nice! Is there a small merry-go-round in a park?!

Connect Moderator

Si @HiroyukiTakisawa, están instalando merry-go-round / Carruseles en los parques, una nueva manera de que los mas chiquitos puedan divertirse sin estar tan expuestos al frio de la intérprete.

70C11F53-21E1-4F4A-AF34-89D355FA17BA.jpeg

Saludos Farid 

Connect Moderator

Here is a little one that is within a greater park and is very popular with picnickers Crystal Brook Picnic Area https://goo.gl/maps/U54feTMidH92 is within the Cardinia Reservoir Park https://goo.gl/maps/taoviL51NbS2 which is park land set aside on the western side of one of Melbourne's drinking water supply reservoirs.

Overview of the park from the top of the dam wallOverview of the park from the top of the dam wall

The park has always been a popular place, but lately many newer cultures to Australia such as Indians and Sudanese bring their visiting family members to this park because they can see Kangaroos hopping around and there is plenty of space to share.

Free roaming kangaroosFree roaming kangaroos

Like most parks in Australia there are no entry fees, loads of parking, accessible toilets, adventurer playgrounds and plenty of open grass as well as natural bush walking trails. 

This particular one also lets you see the infrastructure for the giant dam. You can't go to the dam itself because it is protected drinking water. The park won't appear to have many workers around but if you hop that fence expect a very quick visit and a resulting free exciting ride in a police car.

Water inlet works for the damWater inlet works for the dam

Connect Moderator

It's a nice playground equipment! @FaridTDF

The idea also good:-) Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thanks for sharing  this useful post with us. Myself also learn how to write a park review in a very organised way.

thanks again.

I will share one of my country's park reviews soon.

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Connect Moderator

Hi, @PaulPavlinovich

It's a beautiful park! But is it small in Australia? :-)))
I saw Cardinia Reservoir Park and Crystal Brook picnic area on the map just now. Those are not only beautiful but there are restrooms as well.

I'll visit some parks when I go to Australia to take a rest. Of course, I'll avoid the beautiful but dangerous tower of the dam, just see from a distance 😉

Thank you for sharing these nice parks:-)