HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Introduce a park in your region

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa,

I hope next year I can get a chance to visit Japan again. For the next trip I am planning to visit some historical and traditional places maybe outside Tokyo this time. 

Do you have recommendation on where I must visit next outside Tokyo?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Ivi_Ge

Thank you for sharing the beautiful park in your country.

The cute wooden house is definitely a secret base for the children. If I'm there, absolutely in the house. And the parasol like a mushroom is also nice. 

Are the peacocks walking freely in the park? It's interesting! They should be popular characters of the park:-)

Connect Moderator

@AngieYC

Uhmm, if you have never been to Kyoto, you should go there. Of course, there are many beautiful parks as well.
Oh, Osaka Castle Park also nice!

But if you want to visit a bit unique place, I recommend you Kenrokuen in Ishikawa. Kenrokuen is one of the Three Great Gardens of Japan. You will never regret.

Of course, if you come to my region or near prefectures, I'll guide you:-) I'm in Iwate. Here is not famous and not popular, but I like here.

When it comes to the park in my region, I think Morioka Castle Ruins Park is nice 😉

Google Moderator

You are welcome @HiroyukiTakisawa. The cute wooden house is my favorite as well. The peacocks are walking freely in the special area. 

You are right that Kenrokuen in Ishikawa is one of the top three celebrated gardens in Japan. This was the highlight of my trip in Kanazawa. When walking through it one starts to appreciate the simplicity of the Japanese gardens.

Special for @AngieYC one of my photo from there. 

Caption: A photo of Ivi_Ge at the Kenrokuen park in Kanazawa, Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of Ivi_Ge at the Kenrokuen park in Kanazawa, Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thank you for your recommendation. I actually prefer to visit places that are less famous because sometimes it feels calmer and not too crowded. 

When I start planning and I can visit Japan for sure, I will keep in touch with you because there is still a lot of places and foods in Japan that I haven't and really want to explore.  

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the additional info @Ivi_Ge

@AngieYC
I'll welcome you anytime 🙂

Enjoy planning your itinerary!

Google Moderator

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thank you for your warm welcome, and @Ivi_Ge's picture makes me want to start planning now. 🙂 

Level 8

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa

Thanks for sharing your park review with us. 

Your details post will help other local guide who wants to visit this park in future. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Thank you for sharing @HiroyukiTakisawa!

From now on I will write differently about the parks I post on Google maps! 

Best regards,

Valentine 

Valentine, Local Guide from Ukraine