NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello @HEISENBERG746

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Level 7

Shirley@

اشكر مبادرتك اللطيفه انا سعيدة بها 😊

Razan Hejazi
Level 7

هاي ..Abdullaham@

شكرا لك عزيزي 

انا سعيدة بمبادرتك الجميلة 😊

Razan Hejazi
Former Google Contributor

Re: I am a venezuelan in Lima, Peru! I love Google Maps

Hi @JoséManuelV,

Thank you for sharing with us these photos.

Just for your information  when you post on Connect, you must choose at least one topic. Think about which topic best describes what your post is about. If it falls under multiple topics, you can add them in under Additional topics at the bottom of the page. Organizing posts by popular topics will help people more easily discover the posts they care about.

By the way I've merged you post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

1. Name: Alexander 
  2. Location: Odessa, Ukraine
  3. What I love to do: My biggest in life are wife, my son and FOOTBALL 🙂 I've tried to become pro, but failed because of a huge ligament injury I had like 10 years ago.  But I still playing  futsal on local level (Odessa Region) . And I see myself playing until like 90 yers old )))) 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Actually I like not just to travel . I'm more like a guy, how want to know new things about us, about our planet, solar system, star, black holes,  universe itself. And I thing I've chosen a profession that is not for me with my point of view ) 
  5. Fun Fact about me: When I'm nervous I HAVE to drink Pepsi. Bad thing to do, I know. Thats why I'm trying not to be nervous ))
Level 7

Hi, @Alexfootball89

Warm  Welcome to Google local guide community (Local Guides Connect).

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

Level 7

Hi, @dede_balon

Level 7

Re: Boa noite

Hi, @Klebersilvapimente

Former Google Contributor

Re: Billy

Hi @Anonymous,

I'd like to apologize that your publication was caught by our spam filter which can be a little harsh at times. Please note that it is now live on Connect.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

PS: One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Welcome to Delhi all community

Hello @Kuldeep17,

Welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing, and I can't wait for you to share some interesting story and experience with us. 

I will be moving your post to the Introduce Yourself — September 2018 thread. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!