cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: My family

Hi, @Rista_putri

Good photo.

Warm  Welcome to Google local guide community (Local Guides Connect).

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

Level 7

Re: Denis96

Hi, @Denis96

Good photo.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hi, @Anonymous

Level 7

Re: I Love my city

Hi, @done

Level 1

Re: Hello from Edmonton!

Ok are you coming on star clippers probolinggo?

Level 6

Trả lời: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

1. Họ tên: Đặng Đình Đồng

2. Địa chỉ: Anh Sơn, Nghệ An, Việt Nam

3. Điều tôi thích trở thành hướng dẫn viên địa phương: Tôi là người tham gia quản lý cho công ty trên địa bàn nơi quê hương tôi sinh ra và lớn lên. Việc tôi mong muốn mình trở thành hướng dẫn viên của địa phương nhằm mục đích giới thiệu cho bạn bè đồng nghiệp và công đồng vị trí địa lý, những ưu việt và khó khăn của địa phương và tham gia đóng góp hình ảnh, nhận xét, địa điểm chính xác cho maps của Google. Ngoài ra cũng mong muốn được mở rộng tầm nhìn và am hiểu địa lý, phong tục tập quán, nền văn hóa và những điều văn minh của nhân loại từ các nước, các vùng miền trên thế giới. Nếu am hiểu tôi sẽ tham gia đánh giá để những người đọc, đến sau hiểu rõ hơn về vị trí địa lý vùng miền đó.

4. Sở thích khám phá: Tôi nghĩ bất kỳ ai, làm công việc gì thì cũng thích khám phá, trải nghiệm, tìm hiểu... đó là lý do của tôi.

5. Sự thật về tôi: Tôi là người rất sợ ma 

DongSport
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Name: Seraphima (my name means an Angel of Higher Order - Seraph)

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to share information and details of beautiful and inspiring or important from the cultural or art heritage point of view places. I have travelled to many countries and lived in several big cities such as London, Moscow, New York, Dubai, but find most interesting to discover interesting places in Geneva, because here one has to be a true explorer to dig out something that is not lying on the surface and not obvious at the first glance.

My favourite thing to explore: Information and details that connects past with present and future. For what we see now was not how it was before and will not be the same in the future. In other words my favourite thing to explore is vision.

Fun fact about me: I have great intuition and can see far beyond people's appearance. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introducetion

Hi @shamsullahshams,

Thank you for sharing. Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!