Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

@NadyaPN nice to see new LG's coming onto Connect platform each month 🙂

Level 7

Meet up for LG in Kirchheim Teck

Hello guys,

I am a local guide based in Kirchheim Teck. I see a lot of active contributors in my area while writing ratings and uploading pictures.

How about a meetup?

best Felix

Level 5

Re: HI

hii

Level 8

Hello, I'm Ria, i am happy that my friends call me with my middle name "Lyza" ?
I started joining the Local guide since 2015. But I am not active in local guides connect.
but look! The new interface has become more simple and easy. Interesting!

I am from Indonesia, My country has just hosted the amazing Asian Games 2018 this month. You have to see it on Youtube ? I love about being local guide, because i am someone who happy to meet new people and get their experiences about traveling, interest to finds a lot of historical places, happy to take photos of the places that i'm visited in. I am interested in different cultures and history behind the places. 

IMG_2426-01.jpeg*this is my photo after watching one of the sports that was competed in Asian Games

Happy to see you guys in LG connect!

Connect Moderator

@NadyaPN Hi ! 

Glad to know about you in detail with this beautiful photo!

Keep smiling! .....

me-Shafiulme-Shafiul

Level 5

New: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hello World

Name : Sam

I am local guide, who love to write own good or bad experiences what I got from all the places. It can be a food outlet, restaurant, hotel, school, collage, travel agency, hospital, doctor, animal welfare society, carpenter and many more.

I have written and shared a few experiences to all of the world. 

I love to explore the things in different way or my own ways and shared with the world so it can be helpful for others. 

Thank you so much and have a great day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 6

Ciao! Fantastica idea! Prendo spunto dall'idea di @NadyaPN per compilare la mia presentazione! 

1. Nome Raffaele
  2. Location: Vico Equense / Napoli / Italia
  3. Quello che mi piace di essere una guida locale : Mi piace un sacco interagire ed avere a che fare con quante più culture diverse. Mi ritengo super ospitale e sempre pronto ad aiutare chi ha bisogno di consigli o suggerimenti. La mia felicità è "trasmettere" i valori e il fascino attraveros esperienze che solo un Local può consigliarti!
  4. La cosa che preferisco di esplorare : Sono un amante degli spazi incontaminati e della natura. Sebbene viva in un luogo circondato dal mare e da spiaggie (penisola sorrentina e costiera amalfitana), preferisco di gran lunga i paesaggi montuosi e il freddo! 
  5. Curiosità su di me : Mi definirei una persona molto particolare. Ho tantissimi interessi e tante cose di cui mi occupo. L'importante è non fermarsi mai ma riuscire sempre a trarre il meglio dalla vita e dalle esperienze. 

Me in Sorrento CoastMe in Sorrento CoastView of Naples and VesuvioView of Naples and Vesuvio

A world to discover and people to listen to, but still something to show you!
Level 6

Nombre: El Gato Huichol. Elegí ese nick por qué une 2 cosas que me encantan, los Gatos y la cultura Huichol.

Lo mejor de ser LocalGuide:  Es que puedo compartir mis fotografías y mis experiencias de un lugar donde son útiles y las valoran.

Mi actividad favorita para explorar: Los museos y galerías me fascinan. También los mercados de comida y mercados artesanales, son tan coloridos y diversosdque no puedo ir a un lugar nuevo sin visitar alguno.

Recomendacion: Tómate el tiempo necesario para disfrutar los lugares, la comida, el ambiente, presta atención a los pequeños detalles y sobretodo respeta la diversidad.

Google Moderator

Re: Meet up for LG in Kirchheim Teck

Hello @Minimalcat,

Welcome to Connect. 

You can host your own meet-ups by planning it here.

But before that, I recommend reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

This post here has a ton of for persons like yourself that are interested in planning a Meet-up.

I am moving your post to the Introduce Yourself - September 2018 thread.

Best of luck to you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!