Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hola mundo!!

Soy nueva aquí, me acabo de incorporar. 

Soy Ana García

Vivo en Zaragoza, Spain.

Mi pasión es la fotografía, por lo que seguramente todas mis aportaciones serán fotográficas. 

Aún no tengo muy claro como funciona esto, no se si hay alguna guía o manual.

Gracias!!

Level 8

I hope your @SoniaK forecast is will be true, but I have to upload a lot to be a chosen one. 🙂 

Hehe, this is a great idea, Budapest is a beautiful city in every season, most magical in winter. 😄 We are welcome anytime to experience our culture and habits.

Level 8

Level 1

Hello

Mrauk UMrauk U

Level 7

I'm new 🙂

A warm hello to every LGs and other users all over the world who are constantly contributing to make Google maps a better application/source. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Tapas from from the beautiful city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Hyderabad is also known as 'City Of Nawabs' which means "an honorific title ratified and bestowed by the reigning Mughal emperor to semi-autonomous Muslim rulers of princely states in South Asia".

This is me:)This is me:) I'm a B.Com graduate with a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Finance from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning. 

My hands :((My hands :((

'Why I became a local guide'? All of us know the significance of Google maps in our lives and getting associated with a community was supposed to bring a sense of self-contentment and joy. I started to contribute by randomly writing reviews on Google maps for the places I visited. After sometime, I understood that I can voluntarily join a community of "Local Guides", #LG and contribute towards making Google maps a better application/website to use and indirectly help other users. Gradually I started posting photographs and adding/editing places. Being a part of this gigantic community gave me gave me a sense of self-contentment which helps me to move on and contribute further.

I like adding photos, new places and answering questions about places I know. I also do write ups on general topics and reviews on Maps. 

Hello everybody:)Hello everybody:) It was a sheer accident through which I came to know about  Local Guides and couldn't resist myself by remaining aloof to the subject.

I love wildlife, photography, travelling, cooking, reading....there's lot and you will know gradually...

Connect Moderator

Re: Hello

Hola @Khine, bien venido a Connect, moví su Post a este hilo de “Preséntate” así nos cuentas un poco sobre ti 

saludos Farid

Level 5

DavidTito. Yes, very much participants.

In Kharkiv there is a monument: Bicyclist monument!

5.jpg

https://www.google.com.ua/maps/place/%D0%9F%D0%B0%D0%BC'%D1%8F%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA+%D0%92%D0%B5%...

Level 5

I came to Kharkiv from the Crimea. My Crimea was captured by enemies. On my house hangs the flag of the enemy.

But I live further. Kharkov has now become my city. I love Kharkiv. He is beautiful.

https://www.google.com.ua/maps/place/%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BA%D1%96%D0%B2,+%D0%A5%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BA%...

7.jpg

Level 7

@francoise3- Not to offend my friend, but I don't think it's a correct platform to provide such information related to your business. Here all of us are new and expected to introduce ourselves briefly. With due respect, your content do not go with the ideologies of this community and should fit in a different forum with financial objectives 🙂

Level 1

Hola

Hola como estas