JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hi @Mykhailo_Krym, a warm welcome in our community.

I didn't had to much time to visit your city, too much busy with my work, but I remember beautiful Squares, a big theater, art and culture.

Your photo is representing esactly what I saw, flyng from Kiev to Kharkiv, in a day of july.

So I would be very happy to see some more photo of your country.

Thanks to be here with us

Ermes

Level 2

Hi Everyone. 

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Fartash
  2. Location: Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Its interesting to add new photos of the places and help people with what they looking for.
  4. I love to share: New and interesting photos of the places I have visited and traveled. Share pictures of my country and introduce its culture and people feeling.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I did contribute in google map a few times, But I didn't know it's a thing. till I found a friend of mine, @PouryaRad who introduced me to this cool feature of google map. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love traveling and getting to know other cultures, hanging out with new people and getting to know them. Loving puppies, food, sport. 🙂
Level 1

Hi Everyone. 

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Farnoud
  2. Location: Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to be active in activities which will help people to get around easier.  
  4. I love to share: Pictures of the places that people didn't have a chance to visit yet.  
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A friend of mine @PouryaRad introduced this google map feature to me. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography, travel and being active in societies. I also enjoy sports. 
Level 8

Re: Photos and leisure

Sending a big hello from Arizona USA! 

celebrate life - enjoy the journey
Level 1

Happy

Visiter

Level 5

Hi ERMEST! I am very glad that you liked it in Kharkov. Come again. I will show all six academic theaters of the city. I will show all the five largest museums in Kharkov. In addition: less well-known museums - marine history, sexual cultures, history of the railway with real steam locomotives. I will show the park of Hetman Bogdan Khmelnitsky. I'll tell you why this park is not on the Google map.

Level 6

Ok, then hurry up. @Mykhailo_Krym

Level 10

Hi @Farnoud.

Welcome to the community.

We have two main communities in Malaysia about local guides. 

MALAYSIA LOCAL GUIDES AND 

KUALA LUMPUR LOCAL GUIDES on G+ ,please join the communities for more updates. 

Feel free to ask any questions. 

Have a nice day 

Level 5

Bemutatkozás

Köszöntök mindenkit. Miklós vagyok. Jó ez a közösség. Mert olyan egyénekkel ismerkedem akikről soha nem tudtam. Szerte a világon. Azért ez valami. Ha utat tudunk mutatni még több. Mindent bele. Sok sikret.😁😁😁😀😀😀😀😀😊😊😊😊😊😊😅😅😅😅😅😅.

Level 6

Re: Photos and leisure

Well come sir @kolkataheritage

Hope it will be a great journey with you sir