Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Hi Arequipa

Hi, hola 👋 any News in this beautiful city

Level 1

Somos #Foodies

Hola! Me llaman Fandi y soy un Foodie espero compartirles por medio de mis entradas, muchos lugares donde encontrarás el buen sabor de Ibagué, ven a la ciudad musical y vive tu #foodieexperiencia, cuentan conmigo como su anfitrión!Fandi FoodieFandi Foodie

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

@OSAMA I am here to revisit your comment bro this of this as scaled [Recap] comment and Kudos [Recap] and you know these are magic words of WorldWide Events #localGuides so let's see what happens as a result of this Bro.  This one's dedicated to my friend: as follows "Please take the time to read my subtitles as this is a Local Guides Connect moment my kindest regards @DavidTito

@HelloSamsonR @TraciC @Justine2807 @KarenVChin  @Osaka78forTRUMP @MedRidaZ @BishowvijayaP @NirajBhusal 

Level 6

Hello All,

DSC08399.jpgDSC08410.jpg

1. Name: Raj 
  2. Location: Bangalore, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I learnt being a local guide i will be able to help others  
  4. I love to share: I absolutely enjoy writing reviews and sharing photos
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I only knew about the Google maps up until when I tried giving reviews and started receiving points for it.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling and singing.
Level 6

Hello Everbody

Hello, My New Friends

I am from São Paulo, Brazil and I like to pic lot of beutyfull things.

São Paulo has a million.

My english ins't very good, but I want to know how can I help You.

Thanks

Flavio

S5030293.JPG

Level 6

Fun

Good day to all I'm in tonganoxie Kansas, message me any time right outside kansascity 

Level 10

@DavidTito Wow, this is huge. What a magnificent way to tell your story. Well done!!! Good to see also your children loves Google, our future Local Guides :). Thanks for sharing with us.

Level 7

Love Pictures

HI All,

I like to take pictures and keep in safe places. 

Level 3

You are welcome dear 

Level 7

Re: Love Pictures

@babblu88 that is good.

Dont forget to share it on google maps, if it a location.