Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

Hey @Ivi_Ge Thank you for the new introduction thread for May.

Hello @RaviSharma111 

Nice to read more about you. A nice photo of you and the ship behind the scene. I love museums too !

Happy May

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Re: Hi google

Hello @Huymk-Elpaso 

I'll like to welcome you to local guides connect forum since you mentioned that you are a newbie....

I'll also like to gently remind you that reviews should be written only for POIs you have visited and tried out as a local guide. A local gudie shouldn't just write reveiws for everyone and anyone. Your review is like an experience and a tool for helping others make informed decisions. For more information please read How to write helpful reviews.  

That said,If you don't mind kindly tell us more about yourself using the same 5 points as others here on this thread.

1.Name:

2. Location: 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 

4. My favorite thing to explore: 

5. Fun fact about me: 

Here on connect we discuss topics like   Travel ,  Photography ,  Food and Drinks ,. We also organize Meet-ups with other fellow local guides closest to us in our geographical location. Most of our activities are channelled around improving Google Maps.

Please endeavor to look up these posts  Your Guide to Connect  for more information on  what topics are  discussed  here 

Furthermore, I'll like to inform you that I am merging your post into our monthly Introduction section here. This is to keep connect tidy and organised. Have you seen My Welcome-to-Connect-Card ? Have a look. See you around on connect and keep active...

Happy guiding 

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 8

@Ivi_Ge que genial post! @RaviSharma111 felicidades por esta mención! Saludos.

Connect Moderator

Nice to meet you again, dear @RaviSharma111 after so many interactions in meetups, posts, phone calls, and so on.

You are the face of Local Guides in Bihar.

Also, love to know that you travel to historical places to make our future sustainable 👍

Your commitment to reducing pollution is greatly appreciated 💐

Hoping to meet you again in an upcoming meetup 🤝

Level 9

Dear Team Google and @Ivi_Ge   , 

Namaste 🙏 from Bharat Or India 

I am  writing to express my sincere gratitude to for being featured on local guide connect , it's true Honour to be recognise alongside so many amazing contributor, it was not an easy task to pick a single LG from All , i also thank to Backend team to choose me among all  , my dedication and passion to sharing knowledge in this supportive and impactful community will help other to go forward on this connect . it will boost my confidence to share knowledge about local places where i belong .

Special thanks to @Ivi_Ge   for posting this good message on connect i will always share my knowledge and promote others to contribute on connect . 

Thank you for making this day memorable to me. 

Local guide contributor  

Level 9

Ravi 

jay siya ram 🙏

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9

Namaste🙏🙏

@AdamGT  ji from india , its honour to me that you comment on my post i was tracing your post from very long time  , you are a very well know  and  Best contributor as well as  connect moderator on this connect . i  read your  contribution and get knowledge through it , but this is our first conversations on connect  This  is like '' Breaking the ice ''  Now i am more easy  and convenient to talk with you , i hope in future i can get a chance to learn lots from you . 

i had participated in this challenge , Sabhyata Dwar .

Again thank you so much .

Level 9

बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद @ajitthite DAA , आपके सुझावों और पोस्ट पोस्ट ने मुझे एक सच्चा लोकल गाइड बनाने में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाई है , आपके द्वारा बनाया गया बिहार लोकल गाइड का बैनर अद्भुत है और सभी को अपनी ओर आकर्षित करता है मैं इस सहयोग के लिए आपका सदेव आभारी रहूंगा भविष्य में मुझे उम्मीद है आपसे हमेशा मदद मिलती रहेगी और आपका आशीर्वाद मेरे सर पर होगा जय सियाराम 🙏🙏

Level 10

Hello @RaviSharma111 , Glad to know more about you here. I have read your posts on connect. I sincerely appreciate your commitment to contribute and share your knowledge in connect All the best!

Signature Image
Level 9

बहुत-बहुत शुक्रिया @KashifMisidia  , शुरुआती दिनों में जब मैं कनेक्ट पर आया था तब मेरा व्यवहार और मेरी पोस्ट दोनों ही निम्न स्तर के थे बस आपके साथ रहते रहते मैं आप जैसा बन गया आप में बहुत सारी खूबियां हैं मैं उन खूबियों को यहां पर प्रदर्शित नहीं कर सकता बस इतना कहना चाहता हूं आप जो कर रहे हैं वह सर्वश्रेष्ठ है आप अपने मुल्क के लिए अपने लोगों के लिए और इस दुनिया के लिए एक उदाहरण के रूप में प्रस्तुत हैं |

Level 9

Thank you so much @Kumaarsantosh  ji for your Hearty congratulation  , here on connect your support and motivation are giving me energy and power to so , yes i prefer eco-friendly transportation  , it  give me  inner happiness  to save my mother earth from pollution and making this planet more sustainable for upcoming generation this is our duty .