Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

Thank you @NareshDarji  sir for your compliment your advice and suggestion on each and every matter increase my knowledge and experience on connect , you phone call and fast reply message are blessing for me , keep supporting and motivating me .

Again thank you so much  🙏🙏

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9

Thank you @Anil6969  ji for such blessing and comment ,  you are such a nice person with kind heart  your words are really motivational and inspirational , Ager aap jaise log sath ho to saat samundar bhi par kiya jaa sakta hai .

thanks for your comment  and  wish me for good future .

Level 10

Happy to see you featured here &, congratulations, dear team member @RaviSharma111 !

Proud of you... with best wishes for more achievements... 👍

Dear Googler, @Ivi_Ge - really he deserves this featuring as is one of the most active LGs of our Indian community!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Dear @MortenCopenhagen  ji , How can i forget you . you always help me in how to post , what to post , why to post , where to post . all your knowledge and shared experience help me lot while posting on critical matters , yes initially i was posting in wrong way but  your warning and suggestion help me alot and put me in right direction  , i can't express my feeling through words how you and @ErmesT  ji support a lot on each and every matters , you both are amazing on connect , when i got free time i usually read @ErmesT  post  for , how to write on connect  and what should be done for making planet more sustainable for upcoming generation. I am dedicating this featured  honour to you both .   

jai siya ram 🙏🙏

Connect Moderator

Namaste @RaviSharma111 

This is your moment Ravi and not mine but thank you so much for your very kind words.  If this is breaking the ice then so be it but please, never hold back from talking to me as many Local Guides will tell you, I am friendly 99.9% of the time 😂  🤣

BTW, I just visited your Sabhyata Dwar entry for the recent Share a review or photo of a monument on Google Maps challenge and wow, wow, wow! Well done you!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

आपका बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद बहन @Shrut19  आप सभी के सहयोग से मैं इस प्लेटफार्म पर आगे बढ़ रहा हूं और अपने आसपास के लोगों को इसके बारे में बता रहा हूं आप सभी लोगों से मिलने का मेरा बहुत मन करता है बस दूरियां के कारण हम सभी एक दूसरे से नहीं मिल पाते इस व्यस्त जिंदगी में भी आप  हमारे लिए अपना महत्वपूर्ण समय निकालकर हमें शुभकामनाएं देते हैं , हमारा समर्थन करते हैं ,और हमारे उज्जवल भविष्य की कामना करते हैं मैं इसके लिए आपका सदेव आभारी रहूंगा आपका प्रिय भाई रवि 

Level 9

yes sure @AdamGT   from  now i will always be in touch with you .

Level 9

Thank you so much @SholaIB  for  your comment i am very lucky to friend like you , i will  fulfill your wish as soon as possible we have museum with rich history i am just showing you some glimpse through link of google map and surly  release post soon take a look and thank you so much for your comment .

🗽  Bihar Museum 

Level 9

Thank you @Maximilianozalazar  ji for your comment  your like and comment will help me to post good on connect.

Level 8

@RaviSharma111 congratulations for sparkling the name of Bihar local Guide.

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13