Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

You're welcome my dear friend @Chuksdevine

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hello @ArielleM_

Welcome to LocalGuideConnect! 

I feel I'm getting older, you're the first Googler I welcome.

Thanks for your prompt reply :

- "We're all here to help - simply continue tagging a moderator as you did with my name and we'll be directed to your query. Feel free to state the issue here"

to my message:

- "after reading your message, I feel I need to be contacted as soon as possible by a Google Moderator. Could you please tell me how to contact a Google moderator".

I am used to high speed internet connexion but since yesterday, I have to log to LocalGuideConnect using a slow internet connexion, with a mobile phone as a USB modem. So I meet funny issues, like posting my reply to your message. The message I should have posted is:

- "after reading your message, I would like to report a connect page with private information to a Google moderator"

But I posted the wrong message and got an error message from LocalGuideConnect. SO I thought that the message had not been posted. I have now discovered that the message has indeed been posted but in the April introduction thread, so as we are now in May, I cannot reply to the previous message.

I feel I am posting a lot of words for very few information. I don't want to lose you, so before posting I have changed the police of the most important part of this mail (Bold, Italic and red)

Cheers

Level 8

Local Guides Connect 2018

Together with google maps WE CAN MAP OUR WORLD!Together with google maps WE CAN MAP OUR WORLD!

Hey there! Julie here! For fun i like to take a road i have never taken just to see where it goes. I jave found some pretty amazing places. With google maps i wanna help you find them too!!

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2018

Thank you @MdEmranulHoque

Level 7

Hi @ArielleM_

Hello world

Name: Andi Febriadi

What I love about being a Local Guide: I like documenting my experiences, and share to map. I hope I am able to help other people to find any right location.

How I Hear About Local Guides: I got information from my friend who became a participant of google local guide summit 2018, I started to contribute gradually to make judgments about the places I visited in my city, that I saw a community and I really feel happy to meet with a local guide in the same place. And hope to be elected as a participant google connect live 2018.

Fun Fact About Me: I have two daughters, her name is nadhira and nagita

Level 8

Hello Everyone!

Myself local guide level 7 from India. Here's the brief insight about me: 

1. Name: Nitish Kumar
  2. Location: New Delhi, India (Born in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India)
  3. Nitish uttarkashi.jpgWhat I love about being a local guide: Google Maps is itself a great innovation, But with the advent of Google Local Guide it's reaches it's new milestone. I enjoyed to called as local guide because I love to help and share information and knowledge to others. I usually write reviews for visited places with captured photographs, check the facts and discover & correct missing info in Goggle Maps and makes it even better and glitch free. There is a old saying that "The whole earth is one family". So, to literary makes this happen I continuously contributing as a local guide. I like to travel and love photography, and thus I know the value of information and help during journey. So, I help others to providing information on Google Maps.
  4. My favorite [ place / thing / other ] to explore: I'm nomad photographer and traveler, want to explore the people and their culture across the world. So I always hunt for natural photographic locations. Also I enrich the Google Map specially on remote areas/villages, where map is not good as compare to town/city. There still needs lots of contributors to fulfill missing data & information.
  5. Fun Fact about me: well, myself admitted photographer previously worked as I.T Professional. I have very optimistic and positive mindset. I like my go-getting attitude. I'm very humorous too, People often get stomach pain because of my jokes. I always ready and available to help and mutual sharing of information to each other.

Thanking You!
--
Regards:
Nitish Kumar