AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce yourself

Hello @Manviii 

This  is to give you a warm and friendly welcome  to local guides connect forum. Seeing you are new, this will also help you get familiar with the ropes on connect. On  this  forum we discuss topics like   Travel ,  Photography ,  Food and Drinks , and many other topics. We also organize Meet-ups with other fellow local guides closest to us in our geographical location.

Please endeavor to look up these posts  Your Guide to Connect  for more information on  what topics are  discussed  here 

Furthermore , I'll like to inform you that I am merging your post into our monthly Introduction section here. This is to keep connect tidy and organised. Have you seen My Welcome-to-Connect-Card ? Have a look. See you around on connect and keep active...

Happy guiding 

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 7

Ynt: Introduction

@Gezendunyali thankyou 😊 

Manvi
Level 7

Re: Introduce yourself

@SholaIB Thankyou, sir for guiding me 😊 

Manvi
Level 5

Re: Your guide to Connect

Hi I am ok

Level 5

Re: Your guide to Connect

Hi I am don

Level 1

Ecuador un país mágico.

Un Viaje que ah durado toda mi Vida.

346981955_777080034094655_8062021928585663874_n.jpg

Ecuador, uno de los países con mayor riqueza natural del planeta. 

Ecuador.jpg

Desde muy temprana edad nos enseñan el Patriotismo, Todos los Lunes en los Institutos de Educación se escucha en Audio Nuestro Himno Nacional, todos de pie y la mano derecha sobre el pecho Izquierdo, en cada situación del dia a dia, si escucharan el Himno es deber solemne detenerse y hacer homenaje , si así se quiere pueden cantar su letra.

353452467_163759610023851_6828197718473675744_n.jpg

Aprendí sobre mapa político, la gastronomía de cada región y sus frutos, así también cada plato típico que preparan en nuestros hogares, tenemos una variedad de Carnes, Cereales, Frutos, vegetales, para degustar por su natural producción. 

357389594_169787969421015_1470171929759485191_n.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Ecuador un país mágico.

Welcome to LG Connect @JoanVGA09 

I present you with a Welcome-to-Connect-Card that will guide you about what is Connect and how to use it.

Also, please reply to this post with the following: 

1. Name: 

2. Location: 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 

4. My favorite thing to explore:

Level 8

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄

Taste your way around the world🌍

“Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness.”

Food has the unique ability to capture moments in time. And, when you combine food experiences while traveling, you open the door to new culinary landscapes.

Food quotes can poetically take us to new places and we captured 100 to inspire you.

Whether you are looking to travel through food quotes. Or perhaps, in search of snappy food and travel quotes for instagram, you’ll find them here. 

Level 2

Re: 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄

GRACIAS -POR LA INFORMACION 

Milagros del Carmen Fernandez
Connect Moderator

Re: 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄

Welcome to LG Connect @Prince4684 

I present you with a Welcome-to-Connect-Card that will guide you about what is Connect and how to use it.

Also, please reply to this post with the following: 

1. Name: 

2. Location: 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 

4. My favorite thing to explore: