@dr.Nina#I love pictures beautiful#

i like to travel to the world.. wonderfulland. And talk beautiful

Picture story

Nina i love you @google

1583153885053.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Intro

Welcome to Connect @SherazFarhad,

Please note that I'll merge your post here: Introduce Yourself - March 2020, where you can meet more newcomers. 

@VinayKrishna, thank you for the tag.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: @dr.Nina#I love pictures beautiful#

@DR.Nina#I LLove you Google#Thailands#

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2020

Former Google Contributor

Re: Following me

Hello @Ghalyah and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for introducing yourself! Please note that I have moved your post to Introduce Yourself - March 2020 where it will fit perfectly. In this big thread you can also get to know many other Local Guides from all around the world.

Since you are new on Connect, I'd suggest that you take a moment to explore the various sections of the forum. You can find more information about them in the article What are the Connect topics?. Another article that will help you to get started is 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: MY INTRODUCTION

thanks

Google Vendor

Re: I’m Mohamed

Hi @mmmfarag2001,

Thank you for sharing your post with us. As you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides?

You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic, Introduce Yourself - March 2020, which is where I'm merging your post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

My location my ambitious

I'm new at local, but I wish to explore more in a journey of MyLife

IMG_20200220_182456.jpg

Level 6

Re: Following me

Hi 

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2020

Hi all, I'm new here in Connect. But I was in Local Guide program since last 5 years.

A photo with my friend @TaifA photo with my friend @Taif

1. Name: Riyas 
  2. Location: Currently living in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, I'm Indian from Kerala, Gods own country. A beautiful sunset from Sagara Rani Cochin, Kerala, IndiaA beautiful sunset from Sagara Rani Cochin, Kerala, India

A photo from Jeddah salt field, KSAA photo from Jeddah salt field, KSA

3. What is Local Guide to me: The first thing is help, as a Local guide we are helping people all around the world and guiding them for taking good decision. If my contribution helping them, I will be so happy then. By this contributions, partially I'm a business promoter for free of cost for every business. As a Local guide I'm enjoying each of my uploads throughout the journey.Jeddah rural public transportation SAPTCO depot at Balad  not in MapJeddah rural public transportation SAPTCO depot at Balad not in Map

Achived Level 7Achived Level 7 

4. My favorite things to explore: Mostly interested in traveling and experience the life of local people, their activities and also interested to explore nature, moreover, as a traveler I love to experience the world's pulse. Recently I had a visit to Al-Amoudi Museum in the Holy MakkaSo, I enjoyed that trip and there we experienced the old culture of Saudia and Arab.Arabian traditional dressArabian traditional dress

A photo clicked from Taif  Wadi Wej VallyA photo clicked from Taif Wadi Wej Vally

A photo of Balad MarketA photo of Balad Market

Travelling is one of my hobbies: 

Al Wahba crater : I like adventurous traveling and location hunting.The most interesting volcano crater in KSA.A snap from Al Wahbah crater by KARAKKAMA snap from Al Wahbah crater by KARAKKAM

A photo from Al Waba craterA photo from Al Waba crater

Taif:Taif is cool 

Photos of TaifPhotos of Taif

I love experiencing food and tastesJeddah street foodJeddah street food

Taste of TaifTaste of Taif

Tasting Camel MilkTasting Camel Milk

Arabic Kabsa & Gibda street foodArabic Kabsa & Gibda street food

A breakfast buffet Radisson BluA breakfast buffet Radisson Blu

Kerala TasteKerala Taste

5. Fun Fact about me: I have many skills (I believe 😉) in different sectors. I would like to travel around the world, but I don't have enough time, because I'm a full time employee in a company @jeddah as a Shipping coordinator.

So, comment below your valuable info and advises #Let'sKeepGuide tag me anyone from Jeddah

#Let'sGuide for the better future 🙂

A Level 7 Local Guide | Graphic Designer | Traveler | YouTuber | Photographer | Videographer | Artist | My Profile |  Introduce Yourself - March 2020 I'm Here |                                  Join with me VIRTUAL Meet-up