TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Taman tepian

Hola @SultaN_pi7u, bien venido a Connect, voy a mover su post al hilo de presentaciones, así lo conocemos un poco más.

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 7

Local Guides Intro

Hi All,

I am from Nepal. Anyone can contact me for information about my living place and country. I will try to help as much as possible.

Thanks.

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

@TraciC wrote:

Hello, hello everyone!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like February's, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

I'll start...

1. Name: Traci
  2. Location: New York City (Brooklyn, to be exact)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world, to help them to make better decisions and honestly, because I love learning from all of you both in Google Maps and here in Connect about the world I have yet to see!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: When I look back at my past year of travels, I have to say that the key themes are National Parks (so the great outdoors) as well as places where I can have a really beautiful view of the area I’m visiting.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’ve been writing reviews on Google Maps since 2011 and my photo with the most views is from Google Toronto, contributed in 2016.

Caption: Selfie of me in Lake Mead National Recreation AreaCaption: Selfie of me in Lake Mead National Recreation Area

Your turn!

Oh and I’ll add that if you’re new to Connect, please check out these tips for getting around. 🙂  

Level 1

Madhu mess

FB_IMG_15200506210524700.jpg

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello everyone

IMG_20180121_150755.jpg

Name : Divyesh Dhodia

What do I love about being a local guide : I Love to giving right information to Google maps that can help all of people . i  love to travel and take photo from around the city 

My favorite thing to explore : wen I meet a different kind of people religion ,culture and different types of food 

An I love exploring edit place share my photo 

Level 4

Funnyguy

Hello I am a little new here I have been posting images of different places and I have had a lot of viewers. I have had over a thousand views on the photos I have and it is fantastic! 

Level 5

Visiting Nepal ? Take a look at it and I can help you .

Any of you coming to Nepal ? Don't worry I'm your local guide . I'm here for you to take around the mountains,  hills and terai regions of Nepal . Thank You . 

Level 9

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Iftekhar Nibir
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world, to help them to make better decisions and honestly, because I love taking photos and sharing them.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Picturesque Places and places with good food 😛
  5. Fun Fact about me: I thought about it for like 10 minutes and i couldn't write anything.That's me on a railway overbridge over Teesta river in Rangpur, BangladeshThat's me on a railway overbridge over Teesta river in Rangpur, Bangladesh

Level 2

I am niranjana sandakelum

Level 7

1.Name: Rishi

2.Current Location: Dubai, UAE

3.Base Location: Indore INDIA

4.What I love about being a Local Guide:  I am very passionate about helping others and Local guide gives me a best platform to help others by providing missing information and pictures about the places.

5.My favorite thing to explore: Everything, I love to explore anything and try to upload pictures, add missing places, checking facts about, updating missing information.  

6.Fun Fact about me: I’ve been writing reviews on Google Maps since 2015 and my photo with the most views is from Zurich Airport, contributed in 2016.  I love Football, Cricket, Pool, Cycling, Hiking 

It's me  :)It's me 🙂