cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Nitin
2. Location:New delhi, india
3. What I love about being a local Guide: I travelled a lot in my country before i joined as a local guide, so now i got a platform to share that experience for the good of others, i love to review the places to the reality that i experienced.
4. My favorite thing 

Level 2

Telukjambe Timur

Hello... 

Perkenalkan nama saya Rahmat Kurnia Widjaya, Saya sangat ingin menjalin silaturahmi dengan teman-teman Local Guides khususnya yang berada di sekitaran telukjambe timur.

Salam Kenal yaa :

14875255_1171942196215416_5614638_n-01-01.jpeg

IMG-20180203-WA0000-01-01-01.jpeg

Level 5

Re: Introduce my self

ok rehanmastan.. waiting for your contact..

Level 4

Cse undergrad and jack of all trades. I like learning new things and going new places.

1. Name: biBhash
  2. Location: Assam , INDIA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people know new places, learn cultures and stories. Because the web only shows the most visible things.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Places other than the very known,. and the known ones too obviously
  5. Fun Fact about me: started google guiding since 2016    my most viewed photo on local guides
Level 6

lol man I dont even know where to start either 

Level 1

Name: Shreya Gupta

Education: BE

Place: Pune

Favourite websites: www. google.com, https://www.wikipedia.org/ , https://data-flair.training/

Favourite books: All inspirational novels, All technology related books

Dislikes: Watching TV

Level 9

Bls: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Saya harus mulai juga @TraciC ;

1.Nama login: dafita ( harusnya dafitaura. Ini terpotong karena keterbatasan). 

2. lokasi: kota solok,provinsi Sumatera Barat, Indonesia.  

3. Hal favorit dan paling saya suka untuk eksplorasi sebelumnya adalah destinasi wisata dan dimana ada makanan/minuman enak. Saya telah memberi ulasannya apa yang saya rasakan.

4Motifasi saya pertama sekali adalah bagaimana peta lokasi saya seperti ;tempat,jalan-jalan dan nama jalannya akurat dan benar. Saya tidak ingin pengguna maps tersesat ketujuan mereka.

Setelah saya mengetahui keberadaan local guides connect,sharing semua orang di komunitas telah menambah pengetahuan saya,saya belajar untuk mengikuti kemauan kita semua.

5. Fun fact saya https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/112200209571656973523/photos/@-0.7884608,100.655668,19z/data=!3m...Dafitaura#puncak classic#kota solok-indonesiaDSC_0006.JPGScreenshot_2018-03-15-10-29-59.png

Global community is beauty.

Terimakasih 

Salam

Level 2

Hi my name is Brian I live in Blackpool a seaside town in the UK . I am retired now . Blackpool is nice in summer but bleak in winter plenty af attractions the famous tower , pleasure beach and many more . I have lived here all my life and would not move. The only downfall of the town is the nightlife it used to be a family town but drunks and fight at night prevent that .

Level 8

@Brian1949@Dafit65@ggshreya@Cooleyez

Welcome to Local Guudes Connect, nice to meet new people, nice ppl as a Local Guides.

Greeting for you all.

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce my self

Hola @jimmy_bali, bien venido a Connect, por seguridad suya y de los demás no se comparten datos privados en forma pública como teléfonos, mail o domicilios. Lo puede hacer en forma privada Mensages privados, también le comparto las Reglas del programa Local Guides

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.