TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

hi @Stellakonsta welcome. We are curious about their beautiful sharing.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 7

Dear Pak @PaDeSSo,

It's been a pleasure and an honor to be connected here. I have been added into Jakarta Local Guide WAG already. I joined the activities couples times. Hope we can meet in very near time. Would like to learn from the senior. It is very nice to have you welcoming me here.

Salam hormat.

Level 9

Re: hello

Hi @DavideP16,

We're sorry for reaching you late. 

A warm welcome to the official forum of local guides. Connect is a place where you can ask questions about map problems, share story, give feedback to Google etc. Google moderators/ Connect moderators are to help you in correct direction & solve your problem other local guides can help you too. Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to other Local Guides? Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 
  • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • Here you can learn more about using local guide connect. This is our help center.

Hope to see you around.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 3

Re: Heap faitful

thxn my friend 

Former Google Contributor

Re: hello

Hi @DavideP16, and welcome to Connect!

@deepakjhic already gave you very good tips for starting on Connect. Please note that I'm moving your post to the Introduce Yourself - March 2018 thread, where you can meet and get to know other Local Guides, and also share your own detailed introduction.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 7

Introducing myslef -March 2018

Hi,

I am Monoj Kumar Dey

Address: Chabua,Dibrugarh Pincode:786184 State:Assam Country: India

I love to help.I am a local guide because it is a wonderful programme to help others.I add places of shops,clinics etc. ,so that people can locate them easily.I also add menu card of hotel,so that people can know the prices from their homes.

I am too happy to be a part of this communityMe at Namami Brahmaputra,a programme by govt. of India to save river and protect biodiversityMe at Namami Brahmaputra,a programme by govt. of India to save river and protect biodiversity

Level 8

Re: Intro from Auckland NZ - Debra

@AkmalB Thank bro is always a treasure with you

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @DebbyNZ

Welcome to the official community of local guides,you have such nice hobbies, photography and hiking,

I want to mention my friend he knows New Zealand very well,

@DavidTito

It's nice to see you here debby,

Keep contribute

Keep sharing such beautiful photos

Have a nice day

Level 8

Re: From The Land Of Smile! Wink

Hi   @Eduardren                             welcome.

Level 8

Re: Intro from Auckland NZ - Debra

Hi     @DebbyNZ                           welcome.

Level 8

Hi      @RedlandsCleaning                          welcome.