BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Im fairly new here

Hi @SEA1,

Welcome to Connect! That's one nice chopper you've shared. You can introduce yourself and read about others in this month's Introduce yourself topic.

Here's some further tips for using Local Guides Connect:

• I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. 
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi Lydia, and welcome. Im happy to hear from you. I dont know very much about that i haven't been to church since I got divorced. Happy mapping

Level 5

Hello world

I am Shivani Bisht.

Location- Vasai (Mumbai)

I really feel privileged being a Local Guide and be able to help so many people across the world. Also, this has made simple for me as a google maps user too. Because of me being a Local Guide I feel responsible and highly motivated to travel more. There is a sense of belongingness and connection with the world. I m happy that this platform helps to meet different people of same interests.

To be honest I would love to travel the world and I always hope for that. But being in India I want to explore my Country and then the rest of the world.

Currently, I am pursuing my Post Graduation in Journalism and an intern at STARDUST. I love traveling  I love Animals.

Level 10

@Shivanibisht Hello Heartly welcoming you to the local guides community world and Happy to know about you Such a Great words  Thanks for helping as a local guide if you have any doubts ideas Post in local guides community Keep in connect with me for meetups Iam from Hyderabad Happy Mapping!!!!

Level 10

Hello @Shivanibisht, welcome to the local guide connect community. Thanks for your introduction here.

Its not mandatory but we love to see your personal photo along with the introduction. As you love animals here is the post. I hope you may like it. Please check the link below:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Which-animal-in-your-country-do-you-love-the...

Thank you so much. Happy mapping!

Level 5

@Nerella2020 I will. Also, Thank you so much.

Level 5

Introduce Yourself - January 2018

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: John Supra
  2. Location: Malang ( This is one of the city in Indonesia)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to share my adventures and i want to help the other people to explore my country, Indonesia.
  4. I love to share: I love writing reviews and sharing photos related to a place, art events and nature 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Local guides is happy and i will love itIMG_20180116_145843[1].jpg
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love camping in nature and I'm traveller. Welcome in Indonesia
Level 8

Greetings @johnsnm05 nice to meet you and good to know about you :).

Here is the official thread where you can introduce yourself here so that other may get a chance to know about you. 

It's alright my friend just make sure you search topics before posting in order to eradicate duplicate post. I'll request a moderater to move your discussion to where it belongs 🙂

@ErmesT a little help here 🙂

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 5

ok brother. 

thank you

Level 10

Hello @LV_24Indo, nice to meet you here. Well! I am also a teacher but we both have variation in teaching subject. 🙂

@LV_24Indo wrote:

Hello...

Well..i'm new, my name Lydia, as a teacher..i have tourism and hospitality student class. 

Finally.....please, explain to me if you have interesting stuff so that i hope join in local guide.

As you wanted to know about interesting stuffs here so I am replying to you. I see here nothing except interesting stuffs. May be it's because I am inured to the community. Sometimes we go too much formal and discuss about mapping, technical terms, features, facilities and other problems. And the outcome of them is always interesting. The sections Let's Meetup, Travel and Advice and Photos and discoveries area always occupied with interesting stuffs. Here are the few sample posts like Pentamerous flowersGrape Harvesting by @ErmesT, food lovers by @OSAMA, your loving animal, Smoky mountain etc etc. which which you will also find interesting. The more interesting thing is that all the fellows are interestingly interesting and helpful too. So I hope you will continue your journey along with us. Happy mapping 🙂