Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Name : Md. Mozammal Hossain

24852155_1493867137357363_915226317149374330_n.jpg

Level 8

Nice to meet you @Mozammal wish you could have said us more about you ;). See you around my friend.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

Warm welcome to Local Guides connect community @Mozammal

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Warm welcome to Local Guides connect community @Tranquilomoyo 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 4

Xin chào !

Hi ! I'm Aziz . I'm Vietnamese and a new Local Guides user also . Have anyone in Local Guides Community are my country-friends ? 😀

Level 6

Hi @Jagadeesh_Reddy, Fellow LGs too. My Teacher travels all the continents where coffee bushes can be found and she's not a LG. Here is her blog and am the student brewing some coffee. She's good energy. I think. How can I invite her to LG. Could you do it on my behalf? (Teacher/Student ethics)

Level 8

Hi @Simba nice to meet you again 🙂

Please be informed that this is an introduction thread my friend 🙂 this thread shouldn't be used like this. 

Ha ha ha you got to be kidding me how can I invite her to LG ? Educate her what is LG since she travels a lot she can contribute many things to maps which might help so many people. Again this a volunteer program if she likes to contribute let her if not leave it.

If you wanna speak something personal only to me you can reach me out via private message 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

Nice to meet you @GeorgesHR :-)))

Level 5

Hello...

Brother and sister, thank you for your responses, especially @Nerella2020 and @Atsukot, Of course, i agree to introduce my self @BruceDM

Before, i say thanks to all of you because this community make me know areas. Thank you for leader local guide community, with this we have friends and connect, so that i hope yaa...😄

I like join this local community. In fact, my purpose how i can to learn and sharing about christian tourisms, information about history building of religions, and other news about christian activities in our countries or areas.

Well..i'm new, my name Lydia, as a teacher..i have tourism and hospitality student class.  I come from Indonesia, as Indonesian. 

Finally.....please, explain to me if you have interesting stuff so that i hope join in local guide. God bless you!

Thank you for this good time, have enjoy 

Lydia

Level 5

Hello my name is Steve ive lived in Houston Tx since February of 1980. This city has changed so much since i came here. I love helping people find things and stuff in Houston. There's so many restaurants here.