ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

September is the month of the Grape Harvest πŸ‡β˜€οΈπŸΎπŸ·πŸ‡πŸ‡- share your photos

September is the month of the Grape Harvest

In all Italy, and in my area too, there is no Sunday or holiday now.

All the region is full of vineyards, every space, every fiels, even if small, is used to plant grapes.

vineyards near Trevisovineyards near Treviso

vineyards in the Montello Hills - springtimevineyards in the Montello Hills - springtime

Harvest is coming now, so feel free to contribute

Ermes

62 comments
Level 10

Re: September is the month of the Grape Harvest πŸ‡β˜€οΈπŸΎπŸ·πŸ‡πŸ‡- share your photos

I wanted to harvest some grapes into my belly @ErmesT bro but it is not possible. I need to satisfy myself with these photos. πŸ˜‰

Grape farming is so incredible. Wine might be cheap there.

πŸ˜‹πŸ·πŸ˜‹πŸ‡

Connect Moderator

Re: September is the month of the Grape Harvest πŸ‡β˜€οΈπŸΎπŸ·πŸ‡πŸ‡- share your photos

yes of course, @BishowvijayaP

Here a vineyard from the Chianti area, in the heart of Tuscany

Chianti area - TuscanyChianti area - Tuscany

Chianti area - Farm houseChianti area - Farm house

@JohnnyE, what about Croatia? You have wonderful wine too.

@KarenVChin, Napa Valley?

Ermes

Level 10

Wow Wow wow

The farm house is eco friendly dear @ErmesT. πŸ™‚

I think, probably you didn't enter into that house. 

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

@JohnnyE, what about Croatia? You have wonderful wine too.

Ermes

Thanks for tagging me @ErmesT. Lovely photos from Tuscany, it's on my visit list. Yes we have great wines but I am in the capital of Croatia and vineyards are in Istria, Dalmatia and other counties of Croatia, not in Zagreb. However I don't like wine but Croatia got many rewards for best quality wines.

Connect Moderator

Hahaha @BishowvijayaP

Why I should have entered in that house? Maybe for testing five different versions of Chianti wine, starting from a very basic product for general market, and ending with a 7 year old wine, for the five star restaurants? What a bad idea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸΎπŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·

Ermes 

Level 10

Its because I have a special purpose dear @ErmesT bro. The fact is, if you were entered there then I would be able to see the interior of building via your snapshots. hahaha

@ErmesT wrote:

Hahaha @BishowvijayaP

Why I should have entered in that house? Maybe for testing five different versions of Chianti wine, starting from a very basic product for general market, and ending with a 7 year old wine, for the five star restaurants? What a bad idea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸΎπŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·

Connect Moderator

The owner did not allowed us to take photos, bro @BishowvijayaP

But after 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷of Chianti, I was not worried about it. 

In this place I've rented an apartment for a week. When home I will post it. It's nice to drink don't having to drive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Level 10

I will be waiting that post @ErmesT bro. Just knock me if I felt asleep at that time. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Level 10

Frankly and sincerely too @ErmesT, I don't know much about grape farming talk less of harvesting it. Nonetheless, I'd like to wish you a Happy Grape Harvest well in advance of due time. @U-royFelixA@KlaudiaB @OSAMA, @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR @Isaac_O@iykmba@DiAnaUS@LucioV hope you don't mind joining this celebration of Grape Harvest? 

Happy Grape Harvest ErmesHappy Grape Harvest Ermes