BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Which animal in your country do you love the most?

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

417 comments
Level 1

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

Pet dogs

Level 7

I'm from Brazil and the animal I love the most here is the Tucano:

Ramphastos_toco06.jpg

Level 10

@andrelug, Tucano looks really beautiful. Is this your national bird?

Level 10

It's obvious: my own dog. In fact, the more people I get to know, the more I like my dog.

Meet my dog, MálnaMeet my dog, Málna

(Although that baby elephant looks nice, too)

Level 10

Is it 3 legged dog @Csaba? If so then what's the story behind it?

Level 10

Yes, @BishowvijayaP, three-legged. She's said to have been abused when she was still a puppy and then her leg had to be amputated. We adapted her like this already when she was around 4-5 months

There are some videos about her: 

She is okay now as you can see - a very agile, little dog. But we do not know what future brings so she has a small "cart" that sometimes we practice with. 

Level 10

kat.jpg

Level 6

hi,

I,m from Belgium

We are famous about our pigeons that are used in allot off famous games around the world.

A lovely and fluffy animal off belgium is the Flemish Giant, the worlds biggest rabbits. I had for a long time a flemish rabbit and where very friendly animals.

worlds-largest-rabbit-darius-jeff-6_zpsg5iijcml.jpg

sites ;

pigeon http://www.zita.be/lifestyle/3780691_is-dit-het-grootste-konijn-ter-wereld.html

rabbit http://www.herbots.be/nl/nieuws-lcb/nieuws-algemeen/d/detail/jos-en-jules-engels-uit-putte-nog-altij... 20121007_145297506507176d76be05.jpg

Level 10

You're great man @Csaba. I heartily appreciate your caring for this beautiful dog