AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Reaching Out to Appreciate & Learn from Other Local Guides

The saucer has landed & I'm stepping out.  Currently I am stationed in Bellingham, WA, a beautiful city puzzle piecing the Great Northwest.  Beings that I am not traveling around the county, I will focus my reviews on my home town.  If anyone has any curiosities re: Bellingham, Ferndale or Blaine Washington, just say the word & I'll do my best to provide requested information.  My style of reviewing is most likely considered unorthodox; but I stand by my scruples when it comes to embellishing or diminishing personal experiences.  Reviews are very important.  They can assure business owners tow the line when it comes to product, customer service & their place among other business owners as well as the city citizens who frequent their establishments.  I do not seek out negative or positive experiences when deciding whether to write a review or not; if it's good, it's good, if it's a bum experience, well, I will write accordingly & be as fair as possible.  Thanks for taking the time to read these words, I hope they help in reviewing & do drop a line should you get the urge.

Respectfully,

John SchutteAroundAroundIMG_20240130_130023379.jpg1000002453.jpg   

Level 9

Betreff: Reaching Out to Appreciate & Learn from Other Local Guides

@Onowatt 

Das was sie geschrieben haben ist gut 

Connect Moderator

Re: Reaching Out to Appreciate & Learn from Other Local Guides

Hello, @Onowatt     

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I am going to merge your post to our monthly topic in

Introduce Yourself - February 2024, where you get to know other Local Guides as well And also about Connect. 

Moreover, 

Let me share some more helpful links with you which would be useful for your future posts on Connect. 

1. Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect.

2. How do I write a post on Connect to discover how to write great content here on Connect.

3. How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect to make sure to follow the original contents guidelines here on Connect.

4. For Uploading Photos on Connect, these links  Uploading a photo on Connect

And  How to tell a story through your photography.

Will be very useful for you.

(Note: Please avoid to post Smoking Cigarettes / Vape Photos ) 
If you need any help you can always refer to our Help Desk.

Thank you

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — February 2024

Thank You @AngieYC for introducing to Mr. Shahinur Islam with us.

Monir Hossain
Level 9

Congrats @shahinurime ! 
It's always nice to hear the local guide's story ✌️

Level 2

i want to local guide

Honestly.. you get what you get for the price.aDSdsSDAAFSOne of my favourite spas. However I was disappointed during my last visit as none of the light therapy showers were working.One of my favourite spas. However I was disappointed during my last visit as none of the light therapy showers were working.GSDFSS

Connect Moderator

Re: i want to local guide

Hello @aireviewbd         

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and congratulations on your post here.

Let me share with you that Connect is a place where local guides usually discuss TravelPhotographyFood and Drinks, and many other topics.

The following articles will help you make your experience more enjoyable on Connect. 

Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Moreover, I'm merging your post in our monthly Introduce Yourself - February 2024 section where you can know others and talk about yourself.

All the best 👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Betreff: Introduce Yourself — February 2024

Schön dich kennenzulernen @shahinurime !

Deine Begeisterung dazu beizutragen Deine Region bekannter zu machen kann ich voll umfänglich nachvollziehen!!!

Ich gratuliere dir zu diesem tollen Beitrag und der Möglichkeit dich hier vorzustellen! Fröhliches guiden weiterhin.

Danke @AngieYC für diesen Artikel.

Über mich | Liebe Grüße aus Lage, der kleinen Zuckerstadt im schönen Lipperland, gelegen im Westen von Deutschland

Level 8

IMG-20240206-WA0005.jpg

Photo: Me and my college bus. Waiting to board the bus after class.

1. Name: Md. Khokon Sharker 

2. Location: Fulbaria, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I am a field employee engaged in health care and research. I visit many slums and rural areas for research work. Add pharmacies, small businesses, small shops, hospitals and mosques to the map. This is the main reason I love it here.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I love finding new places in my nearest area and I visit that. Add photos to places visited and write a review of what I experienced. 

5. Fun fact about me: I am also able to create local guides for my favorite people around me. 

Thank you @AngieYC .

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 8

I am Comfort idowu of Ceedees Consult, Lagos Nigeria.I am an entrepreneur,an English Phonetics coach, writer and teacher.Lover of the gospel of Jesus Christ.Its nice to be here.