GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to connect family.

I, being an animal lover, couldn't resist to react your post. I like to see your loveliest animal's photo over the lovely animals in most loved animals post.

Thank you so much for the post. 🙂

@JonasKL bro, I am sure that swallowing a water at that moment was not fun. 😀😁Is that the same river you went for swim? 😀😁

Thanks for intro. 🙂

Level 10

Bro @Anonymous, Happy to see your introduction here.

Is it Serbia or Serbia and Montenegro? In my childhood I had learnt name of all countries and their capitals name. At that time I found a name 'Serbia and Montenegro'. Best wishes for your dream of being in New York.

Dear @PasinduSandaruwan, first of all happy independence day in advance. Don't you let us know who you are in photo? 😀😁 I think you are in middle. 😉

Thank you so much for introducing yourself with us.

Level 4

Hi

Estoy disfrutando ser un local guide, lo considerio una buena oportunidad de ayuda para gente q quiere conocer y disfruta viajar. A mi me encanta y antes de enrrumbarbe en un viaje siempre me gusta informarme y leer opiniones de otros viajeros. Estoy en Amazonas asi q el q desee información estoy para apoyar. Hay lindoa lugares por acá😉

Level 9

Thank you thank you thank you bro @Jagadeesh_Reddy , you are great member ☺️😊☺️😊☺️😀

Level 9

Keep googling bro @Jagadeesh_Reddy 🙂

Me too even if I have a business meeting and during the meeting was talk about anything I didn't know , I just Google it as fast as I can while I the meeting , really this is very very helpful :-))))

Keep it up and keep googling 😉

Level 9

Hahaha broooo @JonasKL I love you bro

I love your photo in San Francisco :-)))

Very funny Fun Fact 😁😂😁😁😂😁👍

Level 9

Helloooo brooo @BishowvijayaP very nice Introduction 👍😁🎉

I like all photos Specially the last one great pose :-)))))

Level 1

richard weiss new to google

Level 2

Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

Here’s a bit about me

1. Name: RAHUL BABU
  2. Location: MAINPURI UTTAR PRADESH 
Level 8

Thanks @Jagadeesh_Reddy nice to meet you too. 

Ha ha... Everyone say that our looks match.