MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2022

Hi @jaisudhan,

very welcome on Connect, this is the official Local Guides forum.

Thank you for introducing yourself here to the community, for now I just want to let you know that I merged your post to our monthly topic Introduce Yourself December 2022 in order to keep Connect organized. However I would like to inform you that advertising, also personal, is strictly forbidden here on Connect and you cannot advertise your business, that's not what Local Guides do. I kindly ask you to edit your comment and remove your personal website. I suggest you also to read the program rules otherwise your posts may be removed.

Since you are new here on Connect let me suggest you to read Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect. A good reference to start writing great contents is also How do I write a post on Connect and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect.

Thank you and Happy Guiding.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 8

Thank you @LuigiZ !!
It's really very nice to get introduced here 😊

Happy New Year to you and to the entire community 💌

Tarun Kumar
Level 7

Akshay pic.jpg

Caption: Photo of me taken at the time of sunset. Just Happy... 

1. Name: Akshaykumar Patil

2. Location: Vijayapura, Karnataka, India. 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: All these years I was travelling to so many places, but I never did know about Local Guides in google map. Luckily, this December I got a a notification that my review about a watch store is helping many people and it got 1000+ views and I was happy. So while checking I got know about Google Map Local Guides, Luckily. So I started. I opened my laptop, had lot of photos of many places, right away I started writing review about the places I visited. It took me to midnight 3am to finish all and I was a level 6. I was so happy to post lot of photos and the info I had about all the places, Helping others is really a good deed or work. It's satisfaction is something wonderful. I love being a local guide because, I can really help thousands of people, just by sharing our story. I just wish I did know about this earlier, but it's never too late to start. Just go ahead. Make an impact. The thing that your words or photos, are helping somebody is just awesome.        

4. My favorite thing to explore: My favorite thing to explore is visiting other countries or cities of different culture, meet new people, exploring everything from cuisine to famous place. I love exploring nature too and historical places. Simply everything, why not.

5. Fun fact about me: I really love to mingle and jingle, started to learn Spanish, I love the way they speak. 

I just have lot of fun in anything I do. My best friends never go to any trip(vacation) without me, they say: If your are in the trip, it will become a awesome trip where we really enjoy your company. Thank you.     

Level 10

Halo semuanya 😍🙏💙

Selamat merayakan tahun baru 2023. Sehat dan bahagia selalu. 

Sehat jiwa raga bersama sahabat dan keluarga tercinta.

Bahagia berkontribusi dan berbagi informasi positif untuk orang lain.  

Salam, Brian