MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: New to the Connect Platform

@NawazKader36 también recuerda que para otro local guide sepa que le contestaste algun post o respuesta debes  "@" y saldrá el nombre a quién va dirigido, sino la otra persona no sabré de tu respuesta. Saludos 🇦🇷

Level 8

@KashifMisidia 

1.Name: Nawaz Kader

2.Location: Dubai (UAE), Palakkad (Kerala, India)

3.What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local guide helps me to explore New places and allow me to support the community in what they can expect during their visit. 

4.My favorite thing to explore: I Love exploring more new places and what they have to offer. I especially like to explore Historical places, Restaurants, Natural habitats.

5.Fun Fact about me: I love to travel within the country seeking for new places and where ever i find new attractive places, I don't forget to post in Google Maps. By giving the random reviews and photos, I have achieved as Top 10% reviewers in Google from UAE. Would like to explore more inside and outside country places and come forward to the world with new places.

Portrait of Nawaz Kader at Dubai Creek HarbourPortrait of Nawaz Kader at Dubai Creek Harbour

Connect Moderator

Bohat Shandar @NawazKader36 

MashaAllah ❤️

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

@KashifMisidia Thank you for your kind words

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — August 2023

Welcome @burakozkarakasli 

We have crossed paths recently but please forgive me because I have forgotten where simply because of the number of Local Guides I have been conversing with in just the last few days.  Notwithstanding, I have been to Istanbul several times and each time am fascinated by this city, once know as Constantinople!!!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Nice to meet you too @KashifMisidia 🙂

Level 9

Happy to hear that you had a great expreience in Istanbul, I also live there. Hope to see you next time you visit @AdamGT 🙂

Level 10

Hello dear friend @burakozkarakasli  

•  Introduce Yourself — May 2023

Welcome to LG Connect family.

Best Regards,

PrasadVR

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

@PrasadVR 

I'm trying to tell you this in a kind way, but really I think someone have to tell you that:

Please stop spamming Connect with the repeat message about joining the leaderboard, especially because when you say "have seen your contribution to google maps, and your photos of food is very impressive".

Just for your information, the last person you tagged here is a Google Moderator, and her profile in Google Maps is not public.

Just for you to know some of your contribution in Maps is impressive too, especially because in violation of the Local Guides rules.

Are you aware that all your 739 reviews are made private by Google Maps?

I would consider to improve that side first, don't you agree?

Level 10

Ynt: Introduce Yourself — August 2023

@burakozkarakasli  Tebrikler kardeşim güzel işler çıkarıyorsun umarım birlikte daha güzel başarılarını kutlarız😊👊🏻