MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Everyone who lives on Planet Earth LETS MEET HERE 👋😃

Hi @Jacob_Nabi360 good on you for starting to organise a meetup, you should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

Level 2

introduce yourself.

1. Name: Shekar Rajamani
  2. Location: Bangalore, Karnataka,India! .
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Let me blow my own trumpet again!! Being an extrovert,I have "explored" and discovered the beauty of many nooks and corners the sprawling cities offer in this very city where I live. Ok, some other cities/towns too are in my travel bucket list; when ever there are visitors, I "offer" suggestions on where to bring out-of-towners for entertaiment, Pooja-prayers, time-pass too!!.  The city's favorite date spot(check my story on lalbagh too!) included. Also, being a member of the green moment-Hasiru mission as it is locally known.... the best place to volunteer for bringing back the greenery to this city . Local Guide shares best stories and travelogues with people like you all around the world always! Memories are best preserved when they are shared!!
  4. Curries & Snap in a favorite eaterySnap in a favorite eatery cuisine :  Get them steamed and You’ll find me nudging my elbow for table space with those Dosas and Idlis hands full, topped with spicy chutney/sambar dipped deep in crispy vadas too. Very frequently, at least once a month with rotis-Indian bread,spicy curries and veggie rice baths too! I too love spicy foods,  and fired veggies, and dish that offer challenges to the taste bud which features its own uniqueness and specialty. I’ve also found  western Amercian/Japanese experience is generally a fun too!.
  5. About me: I manage monitor and maintain business growth and love to talk,converse with folks with whom I am connected for revenue generation and growth. To me all that growth enabler starts with trust and grows on the faith reposed! YOu can find me on facebook and also on linkedin too!!

Level 10

Re: introduce yourself.

Dear @Shekarbangalore

As this is your first post so Welcome  to Official Connect Local Guides Community. 

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current July 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Field to check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywords according to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have **####** access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedback.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/her using@+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Regards 

Ambrish Varshney

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Introduce Yourself

Hi all Google Moderators and Connect Moderators,

Let me give a new "Introduce Yourself - August 2018" post I start.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Name: Rezgar

What I love about being a Local Guide: I believe we help each other by sharing photos and reviews and adding places. I think we're not helping Google Maps but helping each other, and the Google Maps Team has created a built-in infrastructure that we can use to help each other.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I always travel, especially to nature and offroad.

Fun Fact about me: I am an ecotourist.

Me and ShabdizMe and ShabdizMe and Shabdiz

Hircani ForestsHircani Forests 

Lut desertLut desertLut desert

OramanatOramanatOramanat 1

Taq E BostanTaq E BostanTaq E Bostan

Bula protected areaBula protected areaBula protected area

Shervineh,  KermanshahShervineh, KermanshahOramanat , Kermanshah

Stay with me and my trips in Everything about the tourist attractions of Iran 

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 2

Re: introduce yourself.

@AmbrishVarshney Thanks for the tips,it is indeed a ocean. I will explore the options more as I proceed further in this forum/group.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi @Rezgar,

Thank you for your fluent introduction.

Since it is 31st of July yet, we will have an official Introduce Yourself - August 2018 tomorrow. Please note that I will merge your topic there.

See you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Morbi

Hi dear Friends I am piyush parmar
Former Google Contributor

Re: Morbi

Hey  @piyush123456789

Welcome to Connect.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Morbi