MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

@MarinSt Hi ! awesome introduce and very glad to know about you ! 

I am a Level 8 Local Guide from Bangladesh. 
I love  this community and i enjoy this. This community gives me a lot of adventure and experience. I found and still getting so many wonders here like many Friends, ideas, stories, cultures and histories. 
There are so many achievements and priceless benefits i have earned from this community. But this topic i shared was my best benefit experience. You may read this  What I have earned from the Local Guides Community?

DSCF8337.JPGFB_IMG_1487617042332.jpg

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Wow @MarinSt impressive intro. Nice to know a bit more about you 🙂

Please feel free to read detailed post about me in the signature below 😊

Level 10

Hi @ShafiulB 
Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 5

Hello from lima

Hello everyone!

I’m Jocabed I’m peruvian 😊

I love traveling, cooking, showing around my country, taking pictures and sharing my experiences so people can find the best places easily on Google Maps.

There are so many beautiful places to discover, and now we are discovering them together.

I have been sharing reviews, photos, checking facts and answering some questions on Google Maps because I want to help travelers find the best places in town depending on their interests. 

I love the Local Guides community because I can meet great people and I can learn more about their culture and they can learn about my country my city and my culture  

I'm happy to be part of the Local guides family and I would love to connect with you so please don't hesitate to contact me! 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello from lima

Hey @Jocabed

Welcome to Connect. 

I really like your enthusiasm and one day I would love to visit Peru.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others , that's why I moved your post in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Morbi

Hello All my friends

23415339_2031231146890700_2539418737358375447_o.jpg

1. Name: Mahabub hasan
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: love to share my country beauty and many more also know from other and save in maps for in future trip. also add miss location in maps
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Love arrange meetup and  meet with new people . explore new area  mostly historical and natural places

Fun Fact about me: Hobbies networking , swimming , hiking and traveling , food tasting .  

Love arrange meetup so already last 4 year arrange 92 meetups

all in one Meetup, networking , Friendship and many moreall in one Meetup, networking , Friendship and many more

75th meetup75th meetup

Must take a pic with cakeMust take a pic with cakeWe are few LG membersWe are few LG membersBangladesh local guides 50th meetupBangladesh local guides 50th meetupIMG_5355.jpgDSC_0612.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Re: Hello from lima

Hi @Jocabed  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Morbi

Thank you for sharing Dear @MahabubMunna

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 4

Hello

Hello to everybody. Nice to meet you guys. 

Level 10

Brother @ShafiulB warm welcome to local guides connect month of August 2018.