cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce myself

Welcome @Pousit 😊

I like the fun Fact : 😁😁

1. Fun Fact About Me: I cannot remember how I was living and going around before Google Maps was launched...

@ErmesT can you please Welcome and merge the post to August Introduction 🙂

Level 8

Thanks for your welcome message! I really gave a look at local guides connect community a long time ago, but if I am honest, I could not understand very well how it was working... I hope that all you will help me to learn it 😉

@OSAMA wrote:

Welcome @Pousit 😊

I like the fun Fact : 😁😁

1. Fun Fact About Me: I cannot remember how I was living and going around before Google Maps was launched...

Level 9

Of course , this why we all are her to Connect and help each other @Pousit

@First lesson , when you reply anybody just add @ before the name to notify the person you reply 🙂

@Pousit wrote:

Thanks for your welcome message! I really gave a look at local guides connect community a long time ago, but if I am honest, I could not understand very well how it was working... I hope that all you will help me to learn it 😉

Level 8

Thanls for the advice @OSAMA 

@OSAMA wrote:

Of course , this why we all are her to Connect and help each other @Pousit

@First lesson , when you reply anybody just add @ before the name to notify the person you reply 🙂

@Pousit wrote:

Level 9

You're Welcome 😊

To make your amazing introduction more better add a photo of you @Pousit 🙂

All the LGFAMILY will like to see your Introduction 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hola @Pousit

Welcome in our community from the beautiful Barcelona. 

Nice introduction, I like it, and I have to definitely agree with you : I cannot imagine, for now, a world without Google Maps. 

I also have to agree with @OSAMA

It would be nice to have a photo in your introductory post. Don't worry Osama about the post, Google moderator are always moving the introductory post to right place. 

Thanks again,  Ana, have a fun with Maps and Connect 

Ermes 

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Greetings and salutations.

Me name is Lee, but I've been called Lee-Bo since elementary school and the name followed me.  I'm in the upstate area of South Carolina, USA.  What I love about being a local guide is sharing my knowledge of the areas I'm in with other people.  Also, as a type 2 diabetic, I love finding places to eat that offer gluten and sugar free alternatives so I can pass that information along to other people.  What I love to share is anything that I think will help someone else; a review, an opinion or even advice.  I heard about local guides from a friend on G+ so I signed up.  A fun fact about me is I love "hanging around" in a hammock.  I have a few different brands (yes, I do have a favorite) and I always have one with me because you just never know when the urge is going to hit to put up a hammock.  I'm also a hobbyist photographer.  🙂

BaldRock0417.JPGP1040503.JPG17800303_10210818839494801_4654724143917336546_n.jpg

Level 9

Kak della   @Haruki 😊

I like the photo specially the chocolate 😉

Level 2

myself

#credit@myself ✌✌✌#credit@myself ✌✌✌

Level 9

Name- BK Gajendra 

Location-Bengaluru, India

I love my IndiaI love my IndiaFeeling high when I am wearing Google T Shirt and Local guide Logo on chest. Looking for updation through Google map check the facts and uncover missing Info.Feeling high when I am wearing Google T Shirt and Local guide Logo on chest. Looking for updation through Google map check the facts and uncover missing Info.

Truely speaking,  I have not seen a great platform to be associated with morethan 2,50,000 local guides  all around the world. When I was visiting new new places,  no one had updated these places to google maps. So, I tried to update and finally succeed on that. Now, my photos  hits 19 million views on maps and today I am a passionate local guider active in all Google forums.

I love to share pictures, reviews, answering questions,  correcting wrong information on google maps, making roads, guiding local guides members etc.

I heard about local guides,  when I started using Google Maps for my destination. 

Cheers for Google Local guides community World 

Bk gajendra