brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hey everyone, long time contributor, first time poster!

My name is Zane, I live in the Phoenix metro area.

I love being able to share the best my city has to offer, and point people to the best vegetarian cuisine in town!

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018 - I´m new

So wonderful to have such a cool member.

Former Google Contributor

Re: This Is Me!

Hi @Rajan_1960,

First and foremost, I want to welcome you to the official Local Guides community that we call Connect and second of all I like to thank you for this splendid introduction!

Just a quick note, there is already an introduction thread, so I am going to move your post over there as it is more appropriate to the platform.

See you soon

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

1. Name: Kapil Keswani
  2. Location: Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to travel because i like to explore new places, like to meet new peoples to know their views, their culture and specially the local delicious food as well. As INDIA is country of diversity we can see the changes in language, culture and food taste after every 200kms. By becoming Local Guide i like to share my experience with other people who can guide about the local know how and motivate them to visit the places and to understand their local culture.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share reviews, photos, and giving suggestion.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I knew it form google maps when accidentally hit the reviews button and suddenly google maps gave me questions about a place that I just recently visited. It's between end or middle of 2016. I started regularly giving suggestions and reviews when I have horrible experience. I get lost a few times when using google maps because wrong location point and inaccurate information about my destination.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: You can easily see fun facts about me in below picture.Bhimbetka BhopalBhimbetka BhopalSanchi Stupa @ SanchiSanchi Stupa @ Sanchi 
Level 10

Hi Klaudyia,

actually, there are 2 nice Lebanese restaurants, not the best, but fine: Fairouz and Phoenicia. 

make sure to try the Tabbouleh, Hummus, Baba Ghannouj, Vine Leaves and Lahm b Ajeen. and don't miss the dessert at the end 🙂

let me know what will happen

Sahtein (bon appetit in Arabic) 

Level 9

Re: My LG Journey :)

@Julien44 Thank you and I am glad you enjoyed. 

Thank you for the compliment and good luck to you too if your are applying. 

I hope I will read your journey too. Cheers!! 

Level 10

Re: My LG Journey :)

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello world

Hi @Sach_sara and welcome to Connect!

I moved your great introduction to a more suitable thread. Feel free to explore the platform and if you find a conversation that is of any interest to you, feel free to jump in and interact with the other Local Guides here in Connect.

See you soon

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hello Local Guide Members & Team, Here's some introduction about me.Er. Kishor ParmarEr. Kishor Parmar

Name: Er. Kishor Parmar

Local Guide Level: 7

Why I Like Local Guide: Being an Certified Civil Engineer It's my duty and passion to map nearby areas and also I love making 360 Photos for location so people can get an overview where they are going. 

New Idea's: Making 360 Animated GIF's using drone's

Level 6

@areahints

You sound pretty cool 😎