brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce myself

this is my introduction post i was asking help to move ahead...

Please help. 

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

• Name:- Sandeep
  • Nickname:-  Yadav
  • What I love about being a local guide:-  The first thing is that 'contribution' and 'help', As a local guide i m helping a lots of people in finding places. The photos reviews about any place which was given by me will help someone.It look like a social work and i love it😊.
  • My favourite Thing to explore:- The most Favourite thing to explore is Exam centres. In India, The govt. Jobs exams were conduct  by govt. Agency on different exam centre, sometime for applicants it is hard to find these centres. So, I like to add these places.
  • Fun fact about me:- fun fact about me is that if i want to add photos of some place but people watching me (like 'why he taking picture of An ATMs or Petrol Pump') I don't care.My photo at homeMy photo at home

Level 6

I'm here what did I miss?

hey what's up hey what's up everybody? Please allow me to introduce myself to all you googlers out there! I'm a level 9000 guide and probably my favorite thing about being a guide is seeing how many views I can get on my photos. And so far I think I've done quite well. What is your favorite thing about being a guide? If there is anyone out there in the Knoxville area it wants to Google down in this town, just say hi and we can talk about it. Well I hope to hear from you soon! Have a fantastic day.ciao

Level 8

Re: Introduction

Hello @Edem2020 thanks for the introduction. Me to I’m a starter in data science career, I’ve not yet many experiences( fresh). i do like picturing important or good things. never gone out of Senegal but i’ve veisited many town in senegal.

Spend time for others, every second matter.
Follow me on Googlle maps 
Level 7

You are a very handsome young man & excellent attitude. Hope to hear more from you in the near future.

Level 7

Welcome to LGC.

*CosMopoLitan*
Level 5

Thanx for compliment😊

Connect Moderator

Re: Hello~ I'm Sammie, from Hong Kong

Hi @sami2travel you'll find quite a few HK and CN Local Guides here. 

Please make sure you're careful to avoid any conflict of interest between your travel job and your Local Guide activities. It's against the rules to get any payment or advantage for Local Guides.

Regards Paul

Level 8

This is my introduction post and I  need help to move ahead.

Please help. 

Level 7

Re: Introduce myself

I am also new to local Guides Connect. I am not sure if my information will be of any help to you. I read that your introduction needs to start out by saying : Hello World or I'M new. Then have a picture of yourself. Give your name & add where you are from. What you love about being a local guide. I hope that this may help you out & I hope I was accurate with this information. Good Luck & take care.