cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

1. Name: - Bhupal Das Shrestha

2. Location: - Cndrapur , Rautahat , Nepal

3. What I love about being a Local Guide:- Whenever , I visit any new place my friends , relatives are asking me about my busyness  by  taking photos and videos , writing something  on mobile and collecting information about  the place .At that time , I really love  to describe them , the reality ,that as  a local guides  I have some responsible  toward my community

4. .My favorite thing to explore: -  As a Nepalese local guide  and living in very Backward and undeveloped area , I don’t have many more things to explore . I just want to explore Sagarmatha National Park I don’t think anyone would not love  any description about the beauty of Sagarmatha National Park. I would really love to visit it for its beauty and possible things to explore

IMG_2339.JPG

4. Fun Fact about me:- Every year I make a resolution for New year since  1995. But, as a matter of fact, More than half of all resolutions fail. I really  don’t have a realistic plan for achieving my resolution to break a bad habit. That's why  Within a months my resolution always  fails, it’s the fun fact about me .

bhupal shrestha
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello Everyone

My name is Tasbir, I am from Chittagong, Bangladesh.

Being a Local Guide I love to share the beautiful Bangladesh to the world, help people to find their destination, make the information provided to google map more accurate. I love to travel and love to share my traveling experience through google map.

I also love to enjoy different foods from the best restaurants and try to share the experience so that people can easily get their best meal nearby.

20180223_002920.jpg20180224_004743.jpgIMG_20171012_175649.jpg

Level 1

YOU

GOOD MORNING

EVERY BODY WAKE UP IS TIME DANCE SING WORK WITH LOVE AND MAKE EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE WITH THE SAME LOVE

I LL MAKE IT WITH YOU

OUR DRAM COMES TRUE NOW

EVERYBODY IS POSSIBLE EVERYTHING TOO

FREE HUG IN THE WORLD

SEE YOU SOON 

Level 9

Introduce Yourself - April 2018

TarsidinTarsidin

1. Name: Tarsidin

2. Location: Bandung, Indonesia

3. What I Love about being a Local Guide: I am very happy to share, share new places, pictures and experiences and also introduce to the world a new place that has not been recorded

4. I Love to Share: I find satisfaction in sharing experiences, adding me in searching places and sharing experiences

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: when I saw my friend's company in google map and then saw some comments that have a star, I learned it until I know there is a representative of Indonesia who became a local guide who received invitation summit 2017. From there I learned things things to be a local guide, which should be done such as adding places, photos, giving reviews, level increases and some benefits gained

6. Fun Facts About Me: adventure, experience, useful and satisfaction

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Hey buddy you cannot make your own comment as a accepted solution.

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Hi @Tarsidin

Welcome to the connect community.

You have posted the introduction in wrong place .

I will leave a link behind where to post below.

Welcome to the Google connect .

.You have posted your intro in wrong place.

since you are new here read the below message carefully.

Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

Link for Connect live  Connect Live 2018 site

Best of luck 

Regards,

Cshrvn

Level 7

INTRODUCING MYSELF

My name - KOUSTAV BISWAS

I am from INDIA..

I am a student of graduation..

I am doing honours in Physics at Burdwan University..

I am 20 years old...

My hobby is travelling and photography...

I love to explore new places...

I am a local guide of level 6..

I work as a local guide in Google to help people about new places..

I share photos where ever I travell...

I am expert in jungle safari and sketching maps of new places...

I am learning trekking rocks also..

I love to click natural and wildlife photographs....

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Nice to meet you @bhupalshrestha, Welcome to Connect!  The next time you are at Sagarmatha National Park you should take photos and write a travelogue post here on Connect's Travel and Advice board.  Here are helpful tips on  What Makes a Good Post

There are many Local Guides who live in Nepal such as @BishowvijayaP who you have already given kudos to.   I hope you are thinking about applying to Connect Live being held in San Francisco in October.

I've moved your post over to this month's Introduce Yourself board so your introduction can be seen by many more fellow Local Guides.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Hi, Google! I'm Grandy William Kinsey and This is My Experience in Japan :)

Konnichiwa.. Hi, Google! Nice to meet you! I'm Grandy William Kinsey - master degree student, part-time job worker, citizen journalist, and passionate traveller in Japan. Although I'm Chinese-Indonesian, but I really love Japan and Indonesia. I already joined Local Guide since 6 months ago and I can make some contributions for society and tourism. I can add some photos, make some reviews, check facts, and answer yes/no questions - and I think this is a really great learning for me! Nowadays, I really want to challenge my biggest dream: I want to join Connect Live at Google in California. I really want to meet, learn, and explore something new! Also, propose and recommend some features in Local Guide for the future such as Halal Living, Best-Practice, and Unique Culture. I hope I can go there, see you soon and wish me luck!

From Tokiwa Park, Ube City, Japan
Further information about me, just go to this blog.

Best regards,
Grandy William Kinsey
QWP® Bachelor Degree of SBM-ITB 2015 (S.Mn),
Master Degree of YUMOT Japan (MOT).
grandywilliamk.wordpress.com/blog
Level 6

Re: Introduce yourself

Happy to connect. Please message your contact.