GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

My Introductory Message

Hello World 🙂

I'm Tetiana (or Tania shortly) from Ukraine and I'm a level 5 LG. I have joined the LGs only last year, but anyway I have already made lots of contributions to Google Map. I live in a very small town, and before I started my activity as a LG it's map was very poor. Many places were absent, almost no photos, a lot of mistakes and so on. Due to the work I did and continue to do my town's map began to tell people more about this place. Frankly speaking I didn't expect that to be a LG will became even my hobby. I have many things I like to do, but due to my some job pacularities I have really little time for all these things, but being a LG gives you a chance to do what you are interested in just while you are returning home from work and etc. From one side it takes little time, from other side it makes you feel excited, and it's an opportunity which I suddenly have found out for myself. I am very fond of travelling, but it's not a thing which happens to me often, but anyway when I am lucky enough to open some new places, I always try to enjoy them as much as it's only possible and do the contribution to the Google Map.

Hope to stay useful for GM in future and to get some new experience and of course fun from being a LG.

Regards,

TaniaBergamo, ItalyBergamo, Italy

Milano Centrale, ItalyMilano Centrale, Italy

Level 10

Re: My Introductory Message

@ТетянаМ Nice introduction. It is better to introduce yourself at "Introduce Yourself - April 2017 ".

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Well observed, forgot to inform, thank you for notifying. This photograph is in Sao Francisco do Sul, Brazil, beach that always spend the end of the year.

Connect Moderator

Hi @ТетянаМ, Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I'm moving your post in "introduce yourself" topic. It seems you like Itali (my country) so double welcome

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 5

Thank you for the advice, but this I have already done too 🙂

Level 9

Hi @ТетянаМ

Welcome to the forum

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@AnuradhaP Thanks for reminding me, I updated my post!

Level 5

Hello Tatiana, welcome to Local guide connect. Keep enjoy mapping in Google.

Level 5

Oh, Italy is very beautiful country! I liked it a lot. Fortunately I had a chance to get aquainted with it last November (2016) during my business trip.

Level 5

Which city you'd visited in Italy? can you post any photo?