Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instagram and #letsguide

I already have an instagram account.  How do I contribute photos to the localguides instagram wall?  And how do I do a story?

Tokyo, Japan
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Instagram and #letsguide

Hi @TonyAlexander,

Thanks for raising it up with us.

When you may search and find our official Google Local Guides Instagram account.

You may find the instructions on how to share with us, when clicking on Your Story.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @TonyAlexander,

Thanks for raising it up with us.

When you may search and find our official Google Local Guides Instagram account.

You may find the instructions on how to share with us, when clicking on Your Story.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous instagram is not like FB there is no "wall" and you can't put things into someone else's account stream. Follow the directions @sonnyNg gave you and if the moderator feels the story is worthwhile and appropriate they will add it to the GoogleLocalGuides story.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous if you are a Local Guide and an Instagram influencer (i.e. with more than 20K followers) you are more likely to be featured in official Instagram account 🙂

Thank you, @PaulPavlinovich, for backing my attempt for instruction as well as providing more clarification.

Also, that is a really interesting observation, @LucioV.

Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucioV Thank you