OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

In Partnership With Google, it's time to think

Searching for SyriaSearching for Syria

I Just finished fasting the first day of 29 or 30 days of Ramadan month it's really a deep journey in the soul , I try my best to be good as much as I can, feeling with poor people who live in hunger, Thinking about Refugees who ran away from death ,

I find that UN Refugees council in Partnership With Google Make this creative site about Syrian Refugees , I said this must share with you my friend ...

https://searchingforsyria.org/en/

73 comments
Level 9

Re: In Partnership With Google, it's time to think

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@OSAMA AH if i go there and direct help them . a long time my one dream help like this type situation people hand to hand

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna

@if you really want to help in hand , you can come to Jordan , my country and I will take you to one of the biggest Syrian Refugees Camp in Jordan , there are more than a million syrian refugees in Jordan , in one camp there are more than 80,000...

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@OSAMA AH if i go there and direct help them . a long time my one dream help like this type situation people hand to hand

Level 9

Level 10

Thanks @OSAMA for shared link. 

Really heart touching. 

Your feelings for them are priceless. 

Level 9

@AkmalB thank you 

"We Are All Humans"

@AkmalB wrote:

Thanks @OSAMA for shared link. 

Really heart touching. 

Your feelings for them are priceless. 

Level 9

@OSAMA War or aggression can destroy a nation but can not build. That's it happening now. It takes a lot of time to stand up again. Some of them do not stand still ..! The news is really tragic ! Matter of thinking ! Anyway, thanks dear for sharing this.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee @ErmesT @AkmalB @MahabubMunna

@the War or Natural disasters are something bigger than us we can't stop, we are in to this situation now and we must deal with the reality ,they need help , and we must help...

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

@OSAMA War or aggression can destroy a nation but can not build. That's it happening now. It takes a lot of time to stand up again. Some of them do not stand still ..! The news is really tragic ! Matter of thinking ! Anyway, thanks dear for sharing this.