Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’กI'm (not) so disappointed because... ๐Ÿ˜

I can see that many people are disappointed because they are not chosen for one event...

Well I'm disappointed too because I am not chosen... (click to see why)

Spoiler
To live in UK, Norway, USA, Canada or Australia...or some similar country ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I live at place where this TV still exist (click to see) ๐Ÿ“บ

Spoiler
The waiting room on Bus Station in my TownThe waiting room on Bus Station in my Town

I can't got answer why I am not chosen to live somewhere else where I want to live and where I can enjoy in Technology and in "modern time", where I can find job, drive electronic car, travel and sometimes go on vacation etc.! But there is something what I can, I can do something with myself to change that and to move there... And I will (As my signature say...).

So, asking questions WHY...does not lead anywhere!

I just woke up! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

And again I see almost all posts on connect about summit... ๐Ÿ˜‘

My point is... 

32 comments
Level 10

Re: I'm so disappointed because...

It is not possible for all to move according to their will @Anonymous.

I also have not achieved what I wished for.

But sometimes 'why' can lead you far above.

It depends: whether you are asking 'why' to others or 'why' to yourself.

The question 'Why apple fell down?' led Newton somewhere.

So I have a 'why' question to you:

Why not you think about letting in the technology in your place?

Since we can't be everywhere so technology must be everywhere.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BishowvijayaP There is no easy answer for this question...

First, I do not want to waist my life trying to do something impossible such as to make this country developed...

Many are try, and then they are leave this country after they are fail or they are just fail ๐Ÿ™‚

Second, you can't understand why I do not want that...because you do not understand me and what I was try so far ๐Ÿ™‚

And about Physics and laws:
Murphy's law - What can happen it will happen!

Additional note:

Quote: "It is not possible for all to move according to their will"

Many are succeeded, and some of them did not deserve it.

Life is unfair, and if you understand that you can move forward.

Many people love their countries because they have country ๐Ÿ˜„

I like space, because space is much more closer to me then this country where I live... ๐Ÿ˜„

Simply as this, I am not attached to countries but to technology...where is technology that's my place...

Man I can't even install Daydream app on my phone in this country ๐Ÿ˜„ you see even on internet is not all available in whole world...and not just that app, many more...

But even so, how to buy those tec gadgets, where to find money ๐Ÿ˜„ how to drive electronic car when you do not have chargers and also you cant drive those cars here...

And there is lot of other examples..but ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 8

where are you from? @Anonymous

Level 10

@Anonymous, I am going through each line. hahaha. Don't mind bro.

Some decades ago today's technology was also impossible. Possibility lies within impossibility.

Those who try will fail & those who do not try never fail.

Its not possible to understand seeing this post only. What I understood is your words.

About Murphy's law: If what can happen it will happen then you don't need to be worried. Let it happen by time but keep on trying.

Quote: If seems few are succeeded and many are following their path, We often listen success stories.

Life is unfair sometimes and moves forward though we don't want.

Each country has a space so people love their country because they will always have a space when they do not have space at other place.

Technology is attached to the country if not attached then it demands. Why I am here is because my nation demands technology i.e. well organized google map and many more.

Let me an example. I am not from sophisticated country. My mobile even does not support 'Google street view' app. I use to take photos with mobile and upload via computer since mobile data costs more. And there is a lot to mention but I am also ๐Ÿ™‚

The life goes on. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best wishes. Your dream will be achieved one day. 

Level 8

@Anonymous I don't think country of origin had anything to do with it, or the use of modern technology. With the technology you do have you are able to contribute to maps and go on connect and make videos and take pictures. That certainly is enough for Google to consider. Google had great diversity when choosing candidates for LGSummit17. I highly doubt they would exclude you because of the reasons you listed, matter fact , people from areas like you listed are areas they thrive to put on the map and make known. I'm not trying to be sound harsh, because it may come off like that once translated. But I do encourage you to keep doing your best. No good deed goes unnoticed!  This year may have not been the year you were chosen but you have an opportunity for next year and plenty other opportunities ๐Ÿ™‚

and if that's not enough for you, in the wise words of Gandhi.....Screenshot_20170527-181701.jpg

Level 8

when they say nothing you can think whatever you want. 

the proves are there, no one from yugoslavia, croacia servia y esas partes de europa con conflictos, de Mรฉxico la unica seleccionada tenia visa, Google no quizo tomar en cuenta los lugares "politicamente malos" ni siquiera hizo el esfuerzo cuando muchos de esos miembros son los que mas los apoyan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DiAnaUS I am not taking about summit ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am taking about my goals to move somewhere from nowhere ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was put this title with purpose... I'm practicing marketing ๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BishowvijayaP Nice analysis, but if I answer on your statements again you will answer me with even more details ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I just wanted to make some fun here, I do not make jokes often...but I see that many are still writing about summit and how they are not choseen... Etc. 

But, there is more larger problems in world then not been chosen for Summit...and yes right now ee can find at least 500 local guides who definitely deserve to be rewarded... 

I'm just "testing" something.

By the way, thanks for great answers.

And yes, I know it will ๐Ÿ˜‰

Level 8

Where are you from? how the society use the new Massive media in their life?