Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: I'm so disappointed because...

I know a bit about the politics, I studied four levels of international relations for my bachelor's in political science and a bit for my masters as well...shhh it's our secret @Anonymous secret life: im a political nerd hahaha

Level 8

There are 193 countries in United Nation.  Only 150 places.  There cannot be at least 1 LG from each country.

So no LG from some country means nothing.

We can keep speculate all the time, but it will not bring us to anywhere.  People in the know are not talking.  People talking do not know.

In the Internet age, surprises happens when trends are changing, and changing so fast.  So we better just keep doing what we love to do.  And may be soon, we can ride in the next trend.

Be persistent, our chances might come next.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YK1001

Read my post, it's not about summit...It's not related to Subject directly

I was use this title with purpose...I wanted to see something...

Also, do not need to use those phrases with me... 😉

I'm cool, and I am not complaining...just...

We can find sentences for anything... 🙂

Level 10

'there is more larger problems in world then not been chosen for Summit' that's the very bold & true fact you picked up @Anonymous bro. 🙂

Thanks for your nice reply too.

Level 8

Oh!  I mean to reply to @Francisco-RS, @Anonymous.

Sorry for the confusion.

In this period of time, lack of clarity will bring more mis-understandings.  Sorry again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely understandable @YK1001

Do not worry 😉 and grab some coffee 🙂

Level 8

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Base on what I read so far in Connect, there are concerns about the fairness in the LG program:

- Why some Perks not available in my region?

- Why Google do not host official events in my region?

- Why Competitions not cover our region?

- etc

I want to repeat one message:

LG Teams are actively looking for perks for each region.  Please send suggestions to them.  Especially when you find some business partner that is willing to work with the LG team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YK1001 This is bit confusing

@YK1001 wrote:

Base on what I read, there are concerns about the fairness in the LG program:

- Why some Perks not available in my region?

- Why Google do not host official events in my region?

- Why Competitions not cover our region?

- etc

I want to repeat one message:

LG Teams are actively looking for perks for each region.  Please send suggestions to them.  Especially when you find some business partner that is willing to work with the LG team.

Did you meant on my post, or some my reply...

I was say that life is not fair, not Local Guides program specifically.

Some apps in play store are not available in my region, but not necessarily related with Local Guides, I was talking generally...

This about hosts...Google in my region does not even have office...I was saw something about Zagreb, Croatia...but don't know...

And about that "LG Teams are actively looking for perks for each region.  Please send suggestions to them.  Especially when you find some business partner that is willing to work with the LG team."

Well OK...but why and where I need to look for business partners in my small town...

Never mind, maybe it is up to me... I did not sleep all the night... I am rewatching Game of Thrones and doing some research...

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous

I edited my post.  Really need coffee and should take a leave from Connect today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Take a break @YK1001

😉 It's necessary sometimes to rest for a bit...