Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Thanks @IndiaC

It is nice that you know this wonderful song (I think you wasn't born on 1975) and the video is perfect for this topic.

Thanks again

Ermes 

Level 9

Amazing photo @ErmesT Amazing clouds by  gorgeous   @DanielaBP glasses 🎉👍👌😊😁😎😎😎

Level 9

Wish you were here Amazing song with Amazing clouds @IndiaC I love it thank you so much 😊👍😊

And I like our man in Jordan :-)))))))

You make my weekend 🙂

Thank you so much 🙂

@ErmesT sure she born after 1975 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thumbs up @ErmesT, you know I cannot resist the sight of a stormy sky.

Here are two from our rainy season which is nearly over now as the weather has started to turn cooler into year end.A storm descends on Chiang Rai  during rainy season 2017A storm descends on Chiang Rai during rainy season 2017

Nobody wanted to get caught by this oneNobody wanted to get caught by this one

Connect Moderator

Yes man, thumbs up. 👍

@Anonymous

You know I cannot stay too much longer without your clouds.

Ermes,

Level 8

Spectacular!

@Anonymous wrote:

Thumbs up @ErmesT, you know I cannot resist the sight of a stormy sky.

Here are two from our rainy season which is nearly over now as the weather has started to turn cooler into year end.A storm descends on Chiang Rai  during rainy season 2017A storm descends on Chiang Rai during rainy season 2017

Nobody wanted to get caught by this oneNobody wanted to get caught by this one

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm standing in a muddy ditch which runs along the middle of a new highway still under construction. This motorcyclist slows down, guess he's trying to figure out what could drive a person do such an odd thing.

Answer: c-l-o-u-d-a-h-o-l-i-c-i-s-m and the impulse to seize a moment! 

Nature knows best, that's why I'm a cloud-aholicNature knows best, that's why I'm a cloud-aholic

Level 8

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm standing in a muddy ditch which runs along the middle of a new highway still under construction. This motorcyclist slows down, guess he's trying to figure out what could drive a person do such an odd thing.

Answer: c-l-o-u-d-a-h-o-l-i-c-i-s-m and the impulse to seize a moment!  

The black and white is so dramatic!

I'm guessing you're taking the pics in color and using a program or app to convert them to b&w?

Paul Bender
Level 4

Thanks for sharing a beautufull landscpe...

Im from indonesia,  and may,,, i have a same beautifull pict ..

I took this in kalimantan island.

Connect Moderator

hi @IsniRosyidah29 Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

To add a photo, click on the symbol of the camera on the left, over the text box. 

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂