Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to take photos for nature lovers

With my #G4 phone in #Castelldefels #Beach #Barcelona #Catalunya #Spain at sunset

Castelldefels.jpg

Level 10

Thank you @Christina-NYC for sharing the four points, illustrated with photo.

I would like to add the aspect of facet to LGC. The photo of the eastern side of a hill can never display better photo in the evening.

Adverse weather may be interesting if sun light is also helpful.

High breeze in the area resemblances the jump from a helicopterHigh breeze in the area resemblances the jump from a helicopterThis is sunset. If we want a photo of this side of hill, we should had come in the morningThis is sunset. If we want a photo of this side of hill, we should had come in the morningStump.JPG

Grass and Forest.JPG

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 10

Hello @Christina-NYC. Thank you so much for sharing those helpful tips. I'm a language teacher who like hiking and started enjoyed photography about 2 years ago.

For me, sometimes I find that it is a good idea to try to capture a landscape from a lower angle. I took this photo below when my friends and I did Mt. Kaba climb. I captured the climb from a slightly lower camera angle to give an effect to the viewers the illusion of climbing the mountain with me. 

Regards, Adrian

Mt. Kaba hike by Adriansyah PuteraMt. Kaba hike by Adriansyah Putera

Location: Mt. Kaba, Rejang Lebong district, Bengkulu province, Indonesia. 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

Hi @ErmesT, I love your photo "A path over the clouds". Great perspective and composition. 

Warm regards, Adrian.

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Connect Moderator

Level 9

Thanks a million @Christina-NYC,  @ErmesT, @AdriansyahPutera, @bhasibahuleyan, @AlessandroC sharing this kind of very precious information so that we can improimprove our skills of taking pictures. 

Regards

Safdar rai

Connect Moderator

From time to time, I try to get a close up of something natural to use as desktop background on my pc. This is the one I am using now, taken last Saturday with my phone

IMG_20180601_191529222-1664x936.jpg

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Thanks @Christina-NYC for your nice post. What you describe is scientific also. I will remember it in near future. 

IMG_1823.JPG

Level 10

@Christina-NYC

Very good tip for taking photos of nature. 

I am really fond of taking pic of nature and landscape.

So I will surely do note your above tips for more beautiful pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

BM63
Level 10

@ErmesT

All three pictures are lovely especially swan with beautiful water mirror effect.

Thanks for sharing this.

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @Christina-NYC for this post

Springtime in the sibillini Mountains, a month ago

Sibillini Mountains - Panorama - Local Guide @ermestSibillini Mountains - Panorama - Local Guide @ermest

Swan, in the Sile River Park

A path over the clouds

Ermes

BM63