Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5
Level 5

Re: How to take photos for nature lovers

Amazing tips! Thanks a lot! 

Level 8

Wow! It's a very useful content you have shared. I always use the rule of thirds. From now I will always search for an "S" curve and a foreground. Thank you so much @Christina-NYC  for the great tips.

Level 7

@Christina-NYC 

Oh my god, it is very helpful. Thanks a lot

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos! I've just moved your comment out of the spam section and it is now visible publicly. Some posts and replies are being automatically marked as spam, sorry for that. You can have a look at this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Очень ценная информация. Замечательные фото всех - ваши и других экспертов.

Level 4

Betreff: How to take photos for nature lovers

Patrick Joel - pictastischPatrick Joel - pictastisch

I want to share with u a picture that i has taken in February 2020 in Meißen/ Germany.

The camera that i used, was the Sony Alpha 7 Mark 3 with the Kit Lens f/3,5-5,6 28-70mm.

Details - Picture:

- raw

- Iso 100

- exposure 8 sec

- 38mm

- f/14

- Edited with Luminar 4.

Details about this Location:

- Albrechtsburg / Meißen / Saxony / Germany

- River - Elbe

I hope u liked it.

Regards

Patrick Joel

Former Google Contributor

Betreff: How to take photos for nature lovers

Hey @PatrickJoel,

Marvelous photo, and thank you for adding all this useful information about your camera settings. Are you a professional photographer?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@Christina-NYC  Thanks for sharing this great post 😍

Local Guide - Muhammad Zuabir Rafique