Kaleemullahbhatti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: How to add a village ?

Hi Sir @MortenSI , 

Google has not added yet my village on google maps please add my village I has send About some feedback in every month

Former Google Contributor

Re: How to add a village ?

Hi @Kaleemullahbhatti,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having issues with this edit but like mentioned earlier, when it comes to polygons which are basically entire areas, the process of adding such is very complicated. The reason is that Google Maps will need to verify all the information you're providing in order for the edit to be approved. 

Unfortunately there's nothing more we can do but to be persistent and patient. I hope it works out for you in the end. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: How to add a village in Nepal?

Hey @salonisethia,

Please note that there are certain items in Google Maps that you cannot edit and these include landmarks, established points-of-interests or even the names of a city/village. 

Usually the option for feedback would work, but there are places around the world where Google Maps features are not yet available and Google reserves the right to disable user generated content to certain places. My recommendation is to keep your eyes open for future updated on the application in your region and whenever possible provide your feedback to the Google team so they can proceed with the request. 

P.S.: I will merge your post to an already existing publication on the same topic. That's how we keep our community organized and avoid duplicity of any kind.
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

How to edit Towns and villages

How to edit Towns and villages, some town and villages name are incorrect around me.

Level 7

Re: How to edit Towns and villages

I added multiple towns and villages using mapmaker earlier

Connect Moderator

Hi @Baجwa 

Towns, roads and squares are elements of the Map Layer. With the closure of Map Makers, now Local Guides cannot edit that layer. Only Google Maps team can.

What we can do, for helping the team, is to report an error on Google Maps, through the "send a feedback" that you will find scrolling down your menu on Google Maps.

For more details you can read: Report an error on the map

Level 6

Hi @Baجwa 

Currently it is not possible to add towns and villages to Google Maps. Moreover you can suggest the required by using the "send feedback" option. 

Adding a village requires a lot more information than to simply add a missing place. You could try and reach our to your local municipality as they could have an easier time getting the edit approved.

Information how to send a feedback, you can find here: Steps to send us feedback.

Wander - Indulge - Eat
with Vinay Krishna
Level 7

@ErmesT @VinayKrishna  Thanks for your feedback,  i added hundreds of towns and roads previously using mapmaker program but now i am unable  to add. I just want to check if any possible way to add. Thanks 

Hi @Baجwa,

Thanks for sharing your question on the How-tos section of Connect and thanks for improving the accuracy of Google Maps in your area.

As we've had a similar question on Connect before, please check out the answer provided here by a Google Moderator and be informed I'm merging your post there - How to add a village?

Thanks for your help, @ErmesT and @VinayKrishna.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Your guide to Connect

How to add a village in maps