Kaleemullahbhatti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

How to add a village ?

Hello Sir
My request is please add my village on google maps my village name is "Malook Wali" I have already send feedback about 10/15 time but not any response.
Map URL:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/z5iXPut7TcXT1vySA
For more information visit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malook_Wali

This is village Malook Wali areaThis is village Malook Wali area

Malook Wali Road, Pakistan
29 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How to add a village ?

Hello @Kaleemullahbhatti,

It is not possible to add towns and villages to Google Maps however, using the "send feedback" option like you've already done is the correct way to handle this. 

Have in mind that adding a village requires a lot more information than to simply add a missing place. This may be why the team hasn't been able to positively verify your evidence. You could try and reach our to your local municipality as they could have an easier time getting the edit approved.

My advice here is to keep sending feedback every once in a while and see if you can have other people in your village add the same feedback to make the edit appear more reliable. 

I hope it works out in the end.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 6

رد: How to add a village ?

We hope theygive us a chance to do it forword 

Bec we have many streets even to add 

Solution

Re: How to add a village ?

Hello @Kaleemullahbhatti,

It is not possible to add towns and villages to Google Maps however, using the "send feedback" option like you've already done is the correct way to handle this. 

Have in mind that adding a village requires a lot more information than to simply add a missing place. This may be why the team hasn't been able to positively verify your evidence. You could try and reach our to your local municipality as they could have an easier time getting the edit approved.

My advice here is to keep sending feedback every once in a while and see if you can have other people in your village add the same feedback to make the edit appear more reliable. 

I hope it works out in the end.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Inserção de distritos ou povoados

Saudações nobres e experientes colegas.

Sou membro novo no fórum, gostaria de informações de inserir povoados ou distritos no google maps. Ou não posso contribuir? Percebo a falta destas informações em algumas regiões do mapa.

No mais, obrigado a todos pela atenção.

Connect Moderator

Re: Inserção de distritos ou povoados

@wellitofonseca 

Towns, roads, squares, districts, are elements of the Map Layer. Local Guides cannot edit that layer. Only Google Maps team can.

What we can do, for helping the team, is to report an error on Google Maps, through the "send a feedback" that you will find scrolling down your menu on Google Maps.

For more details you can read: Report an error on the map

Level 8

@ErmesT obrigado pela informação.

Hi @wellitofonseca,

In order to keep Connect organized I am going to merge your post to a similar thread.

Thanks

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

How to add missing village in Google Map, I have tried a lot

I have tried to update a village which is missing in google named "viralipatti" in karur District, Tamil Nadu, India. Please help me to resolve this. I can add a shop in google map but to add a village what i want to do.

Christeen Davis
Connect Moderator

Re: How to add missing village in Google Map, I have tried a lot

Hello @Christeen , this is unfortunately something local guides can't do themselves. We can only add so-called points of interest (places), no map elements such as towns, rivers, borders, etc.

The only thing you can do is use the 'Send Feedback' option from the Google Maps menu to send this information. But please be aware that it can take a lot of time before the feedback you send actually gets processed.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply

Re: How to add missing village in Google Map, I have tried a lot

Hi @Christeen,

Please note that I am going to merge your post to a thread where this has been already discussed.

There you may read more about this topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!